The Woman In Me reduced by 50% after just 3 days… worrying sign? DISCUSS

10 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

I bought my copy in the morning and the book stand lady told me she had sold 4 that morning already. And it’s just a small book stand in an airport. 

Oh Britney is TAKING it next week when  first week figures are released. Like this alone! 5 copies at one airport stand in one morning from random people waiting for their flights? Everybody wants to hear Britney’s story. 

• Like 1

Every time I anticipate they might run out, I order it for in store pick up which sucks because you don’t control which copy they get for example my book had a cüm stain on it and I went to exchange it for a better one from the shelf. Costco has the book too 

• Haha 1
On 10/27/2023 at 5:50 AM, balmainxcx said:

THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD. 

I was just taking a look at Amazon and Waterstones here in the UK and can see both have 50% off deals. 

It’s obviously normal to have discounts, but not 3 days after release. Could this be that sales are lower than expected and they’re panicking before the week ends to boost their opening week sales?

I personally feel like way too much of the book was released during the launch PR. Full sections of the juiciest bits were posted across news outlets.

Here in the USA its not ?  Its the priced $ 22.99

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block