The Woman In Me reduced by 50% after just 3 days… worrying sign? DISCUSS

THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD. 

I was just taking a look at Amazon and Waterstones here in the UK and can see both have 50% off deals. 

It’s obviously normal to have discounts, but not 3 days after release. Could this be that sales are lower than expected and they’re panicking before the week ends to boost their opening week sales?

I personally feel like way too much of the book was released during the launch PR. Full sections of the juiciest bits were posted across news outlets.

• Like 1

They are satisfied with sales, they have their money already... So they focus of numbers sales only. Nothing to really worry. Maybe they should release it a month later, because much people could buy it for Christmas as a gift. Somebody wrote that their sold 9 million? I dont really know much about books... but seems too much. Maybe they sold 9 million to retails. Anyway. Besides instagram there's zero promo, she will not make public discuss about the book.. so they has to do something instead.

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, BrujaRoja said:

They are satisfied with sales, they have their money already... So they focus of numbers sales only. Nothing to really worry. Maybe they should release it a month later, because much people could buy it for Christmas as a gift. Somebody wrote that their sold 9 million? I dont really know much about books... but seems too much. Maybe they sold 9 million to retails. Anyway. Besides instagram there's zero promo, she will not make public discuss about the book.. so they has to do something instead.

This fanbase does it to themselves. It was almost purposeful to try and make you all worry that Britney isn't good enough. Isn't that funny how that is a theme in Britney's book? The way that her father and Team Con treated her. 

If you believe people like Heather MacDonald, you deserve it. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

This fanbase does it to themselves. It was almost purposeful to try and make you all worry that Britney isn't good enough. Isn't that funny how that is a theme in Britney's book? The way that her father and Team Con treated her. 

If you believe people like Heather MacDonald, you deserve it. 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: im too stupid for this i dont understand you

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Taylor did exactly the same so she can have on lock that number one. britney’s book is already a success, they are aiming for that world record guiness I fear.

Britney did THAT.

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Only when Legend X will write and beat it with "The dirrty prostitute in me" in 2026 :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: About Britney bodyshaming, Bionic being ahead of the generation, her s**-airport mas*******n and hook ups with multiple dancers and of course Samantha Ronson :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Edited by BrujaRoja
  • Haha 5
42 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

THIS IS NOT A HATE THREAD. 

I was just taking a look at Amazon and Waterstones here in the UK and can see both have 50% off deals. 

It’s obviously normal to have discounts, but not 3 days after release. Could this be that sales are lower than expected and they’re panicking before the week ends to boost their opening week sales?

I personally feel like way too much of the book was released during the launch PR. Full sections of the juiciest bits were posted across news outlets.

That's last week's price. I bought this one 😺

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block