Wade Robson’s former collaborator/roommate Dan Karaty says he knew Britney was having affair with Wade; Justin was concerned about her dr*g use

Wait, So is he accusing Britney of being a liar, and that the memoir is 'worrying', because she said she 'kissed' Wade, but he saw Britney pick Wade up in her car a number of times, which can only mean that she did more than kiss him?

My my. I picked many of my collegues up multiple times! I must have had an or**!!! And since I claim to never have had one, everything I say must be a lie!

And Justin, who was actually caught on camera leaving a hotel with another woman, later 'cried' about his relation, and was worried Britney would do 'dr**s? (Which means he didn't evem really know anything about the existance of dr**s right?) If he did indeed 'cry', is he saying it's OK for HIM to cheat, but not his partner? And we're supposed to feel sorry for him because Britney doesn't 'seem' to be truthful? Because this person 'thinks' they did more than kiss?

K. 😕

• Love 3

Let’s not forget Wade conspired with someone else to drag a dead man through the mud, so I’m not sure I’d believe his associates over Britney. But like someone said, she chose to share her life in the book, not other people’s perspective that is most likely mainly assumptions and guesswork based on things they’ve seen, and filled in the blanks 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Love 3

Ofc they had a full on affair. If you watch enough material from the Britney era, behind the scenes and stuff, it should be pretty clear to most. And it's fine it happened, it was what she needed. Wade was probably around her daily for work and they got close and Justin was probably rarely there with her, cuz of his own work.  No biggie really. Stuff like that happens all the time. You grow from it, and either move on or figure things out. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Wade and Britney obviously were very close because they worked together. Emotional affairs do happen even if it’s just kissing and flirting. And if Britney wrote that they slept together in the book it wouldn’t have really changed anything from everything I read leading up to that. So I don’t see the point in her lying lol 

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

But isn't this what Guilty Kiss is about? Britney playing with the idea of a kiss vs everything else? It seems that the kiss is her version of the story but they are accusing her of more

And then there's Look Who's Talking 

Stop pointing the finger
I warned you, you were in danger
It's true, I'm nobody's angel
Convict me, I'm guilty
He worked it so perfect
Not like I did it on purpose
The veredict was worth it
He kissed me, I'm guilty

I had no reason to lie
I told you a thousand times
I needed you by my side
But you were nowhere to be found

:shaktongue_shakira_red:

• Love 6

LOL. Some things will never change. Britney finally gets to speak her truth and of course people in the GP and in this very own fan base are doubting Britney. All these years of her being dragged through the mud and sl** shaming her. I don’t give a **** if this happened 100 years ago. That prick used Britney and made himself a pathetic victim for well over a decade after the breakup. **** Justin Timberlake and **** any of you on here doubting Britney. 

• Love 3

If anything, I believe it was more of an emotional affair and they made out. This doesn't change the fact that Justin is and continues to be a serial cheater. 

I'm glad Britney told her truth and got to say what she wanted. I highly doubt she will go the Timberlake route and continue to talk about how he hurt her. She said her piece and washed her hands of it all. She has more important things to do than to drag him through the mud the way he did her.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block