Wade Robson’s former collaborator/roommate Dan Karaty says he knew Britney was having affair with Wade; Justin was concerned about her dr*g use

48 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

You have to be very naive to think that she only kissed Wade. Which is weird that she would say that. Also have to be very naive to think there wasn't dr*g usage. Doesn't make her bad. Just makes her a flawed human like everybody else. I don't get why the need to lie about it though.  When people can poke holes in your story it makes you an unreliable narrator. That's why the lie was a bad idea. 

Mmmm yeah it’s not a good idea to have a lie that is pretty easily debunked in there as ppl will just start thinking the entire book is lies. I don’t care what she did since JT cheated also but if he starts responding she lied and other ppl back him up it could get ugly/drag on. 

27 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

Let's be honest. The gravity of having a full on affair with a friend of your significant other is significantly different. Though I still can't believe people are so into drama that's two decades old. Especially considering real culprits in her current predicament. It kind of makes people caring about the free Britney movement feel disingenuous. What does any of this have to do with that?  

There is a difference between the two, but neither are ok.  What I think is that she got fed up with him constantly cheating on her and more than likely went for the jugular.  Doesn’t make either right, either way.  

I do agree with the part about going after the wrong ones in the current situation, although, to be clear…he deserves every bit of backlash he will ever receive.  He tore her apart in the media for a decade if not more.  

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I honestly have a few discrepancies with the book but I’m not going to share them or throw anything out there until I finish conducting my research. After reading it and listening to it and now going back to dive into stuff I have more questions now than answers. Feels appropriate as a Britney fan 😣 And this isn’t to take away from the book. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, goose said:

Why the need to invoke dr*g use? This doofus doesn't really benefit from an attempted character assassination - I feel like he was put up to this :searching_looking:

Yeah idk I feel the same way. All these people coming out and speaking for Justin when Justin is staying quiet makes me think he’s got these connections that will come out and lie for him to make Britney look bad because if he says anything, he’s going to be dragged to the pits.

It’s either him or Team Con, idk at this point. Both parties have a lot to gain from tarnishing Britney’s word since she dragged all of them in her book.

I’d like to know if any of these people coming forward have any connections to Lou Lou…

• Love 1
  • Like 8
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Yeah idk I feel the same way. All these people coming out and speaking for Justin when Justin is staying quiet makes me think he’s got these connections that will come out and lie for him to make Britney look bad because if he says anything, he’s going to be dragged to the pits.

It’s either him or Team Con, idk at this point. Both parties have a lot to gain from tarnishing Britney’s word since she dragged all of them in her book.

I’d like to know if any of these people coming forward have any connections to Lou Lou…

Also what does Britney really have to gain by lying? She kissed or had s** with Wade, she still cheated. Plus she can’t get back those years she was shamed and treated like garbage because of Justin using it to sell albums. Also Justin’s been dragged to the depths of hell for what he did to Janet and Britney before this book even came out. Plus she wrote a song about it called Guilty Kiss. It was always known she kissed Wade.

So why would she need to lie when she doesn’t gain anything from it.

• Like 7

however i am looking up old pics from the early 2000s… and wade was definitely a vibe 😂😂 justin with his turtlenecks… 😂😂😂 but i do agree justin is having these people seemingly come out of no where… justin is trash, i don’t know why he acts like ppl are going to forget him… hes tarnished and will always have ppl question him now 

• Like 1

What if neither Justin or Britney actually full on cheated?

Maybe they both decided to make all this drama up back when they split because they wanted the massive publicity it would bring?

Justin needed material for CMAR to launch a solo career and Britney wanted to embrace a “bad” image and rebel against her management team who wanted her to stay the sweet virgin…

I’m mean they both got two of their biggest hit songs from the drama (Cry Me A River and Everytime). And the questions around their breakup clearly still intrigue people today.

I’m not saying this is likely but wouldn’t it be funny 😆 

Edited by KatieKat
  • Haha 3
44 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Someone needs to look into it.  Does he have ties with stonebridge or any other companies in association with Lou? Idk how to tag people but Lola get on that.  

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Britney’s tolerance for dr**s must have been amazing in 2001/2002. To think she was able to achieve and do everything that she did during that time but also allegedly be taking so many dr**s that poor little innocent Justin was sooo concerned he was crying about it is incredibly impressive. 

That’s why I don’t believe it. She said she did Adderall. I don’t think she did other dr**s.

Also, how do we know Justin wasn’t out there doing stuff too?

honestly, when i read that it was only a kiss i didn't believe it. but that's OK. i get why she doesn't want to admit it after all these years. it's what was used to destroy her reputation after justin did much worse. ofc she will deny it until the end. i would too if ppl bullied me for it. because guess what - having an affair is bad, but doesn't make you the worst person on earth. 

it's the dr**s thing that worries me :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: stay away from them britney they're BAD :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block