Wade Robson’s former collaborator/roommate Dan Karaty says he knew Britney was having affair with Wade; Justin was concerned about her dr*g use

4 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Justin? He cheated on Britney multiple times. Britney got tired and had an affair with Wade. 

This isn’t about feeling sorry for him at all. It’s the fact that Britney is clearly not being truthful about this, which makes me wonder what else she is not being honest about. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 4

It’s all in your mind *DWADT dancers breakdown interlude voice*

Fact is, Britney admired him a lot as a professional, he was a teacher to her, she was looking like she was in love with him a lot of times backstage, like the soccer Pepsi commercial. So, it could be more than 1 kiss but it doesn’t matter.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Let's be honest. The gravity of having a full on affair with a friend of your significant other is significantly different. Though I still can't believe people are so into drama that's two decades old. Especially considering real culprits in her current predicament. It kind of makes people caring about the free Britney movement feel disingenuous. What does any of this have to do with that?  

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block