Wade Robson’s former collaborator/roommate Dan Karaty says he knew Britney was having affair with Wade; Justin was concerned about her dr*g use

"Recollections may vary" -The late British Queen Elizabeth II 

Omg dancers are some of the most needy people I know. Dan is forsure needy. He's worst than Lance Bass 🙃 He doesn't even know anything so there is no reason to insert himself into this conversation.  

Edited by tarotx
8 hours ago, setlimitations said:

Someone needs to look into it.  Does he have ties with stonebridge or any other companies in association with Lou? Idk how to tag people but Lola get on that.  

I could’ve sworn I saw something about the above on Twitter, let me see if I can find it again 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

You have to be very naive to think that she only kissed Wade. Which is weird that she would say that. Also have to be very naive to think there wasn't dr*g usage. Doesn't make her bad. Just makes her a flawed human like everybody else. I don't get why the need to lie about it though.  When people can poke holes in your story it makes you an unreliable narrator. That's why the lie was a bad idea. 

Don’t blame her if the s** wasn’t memorable.

• Haha 1

I was trolling before but in all honesty, these people who are trying to discredit Britney’s account of her relationship with Wade, have yet to mention one time when Britney or Wade actually told them they slept with one another. His close friend/roommate- never confided in him, but he takes JT’s side of things. Britney’s close friend/backup singer- never confided if she did more than kiss Wade, but she assumes more happened because of how long the letter B wrote to him was. Britney worked for years with Wade and they collaborated a lot. I see a genuine friendship there and how an emotional affair could start. And after making out, I could see how Wade thought Brit would leave JT for him, but that’s probably why she wrote such a long letter to him, to let him down…

In writing this, no wonder Britney’s audition for the Notebook was so good. In the scene she auditioned, Allie is having to choose between the good stable man who loves her, Lon and the man who argues with her, puts her in her place and who shares an innate passion with her, Noah. 

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I was trolling before but in all honesty, these people who are trying to discredit Britney’s account of her relationship with Wade, have yet to mention one time when Britney or Wade actually told them they slept with one another. His close friend/roommate- never confided in him, but he takes JT’s side of things. Britney’s close friend/backup singer- never confided if she did more than kiss Wade, but she assumes more happened because of how long the letter B wrote to him was. Britney worked for years with Wade and they collaborated a lot. I see a genuine friendship there and how an emotional affair could start. And after making out, I could see how Wade thought Brit would leave JT for him, but that’s probably why she wrote such a long letter to him, to let him down…

In writing this, no wonder Britney’s audition for the Notebook was so good. In the scene she auditioned, Allie is having to choose between the good stable man who loves her, Lon and the man who argues with her, puts her in her place and who shares an innate passion with her, Noah. 

These people are ridiculous, I’m sorry but unless your sitting there like some perv watching with your own eyes two people getting it in, how the hell are u in a position to say if they’re getting it in??? These people are just making assumptions and only stupid people are gonna eat it up!!!

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Britney's version of events in the book is corroborated by a podcast I listened to several years ago. I can't remember the name of it, maybe someone here can? I think it's the podcast that received the voicemail from the lawyer about Britney's conservatorship being shady.

Anyway, there was an episode with one of her hair and/or makeup artists from the Justin and Briney Era and this lady said they all heard that she had slept with Wade and it was a big shock (sounded like just one time) but that they suspected Justin was sleeping around too. Therefore nothing about this story was news to me when reading the memoir. I totally interpreted what Britney wrote to mean that they didn't just kiss but spent the night with each other. Could be wrong, of course.

This lady also talked about how Britney would cry all the time and say she just wanted a normal life. That made me sad.

So my questions to this guy are:

Why did Wade Robson have a roommate?! He was the most famous and presumably most in demand choreographer of the moment. 

Did Wade tell him he was having an affair with Britney or was this him being presumptuous? Wade also could have lied to him.

Maybe they were having an emotional affair. I wouldn't be surprised. Britney and Justin were so young and truly at the mercy of fame and prolonged separation. 

Britney has a history of choosing the worst men imaginable, I don't think Justin was an exception to that. But she definitely played with fire and got burned for it. 

With regards to the dr*g use, this guy didn't specifiy what he was talking about. He seems to have left it intentionally ambiguous and open to interpretaiton, which isn't clearing up anything. I have a really hard time believing JT wasn't also using or dabbling at that age with that kind of money and attending the parties he undoubtedly was.

Edited by TheBeatGoesOn
Typos
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block