SHARE WITH US: Did u read something u didn’t allready know, in The Woman In Me?

To my knowledge we didn’t know that Justin learned of her infidelity with Wade and they continued dating.  It was always made to seem like he found out and dumped her via text.  So it was news to me that they continued dating and he randomly dumped her after the fact when his album was about to come out.  We also didn’t know that she believed he was unfaithful to her MANY times.  We knew the report of his alleged fling with the All Saints chick, but the others were new info.

I also don’t think we knew she was sent to rehab in 2014 and 2016 (as outpatient).  The energy supplements was new information.  And that she was given them by Charlie.  We obviously didn’t know about her use of adderall, though obviously there were allegations of some type of dr*g use.

there were other little details that were new to me.  It made me so sad when she said, after the conservatorship, her handlers would give a potential new date her complete medical and ***ual history prior to even the first date.  That’s sick.  And I truly didn’t know Jamie and Lynne got back together in 2010.  I wonder when they ended things the second time.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Britneystanley said:

I didn’t realise how fragile she was in 2003/2004 
Maybe at the time I did but I think because 2007 and beyond were so public that I’d forgotten. 

I also always knew the press and paparazzi were horrific to her but when you read it all back to back it’s appalling - some of them should actually be in prison 

yeah she even says how people said she was so confident, but she wasn't really.

But the truth is, she really gave that impression during her "prime". I'd never imagine 2002ney, 2003ney, 2004ney having social anxiety, in all her appearances and performances and interviews she looked so secure.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Oh my gosh, soooo many things I learned. Like how Britney kept track of all of her literal receipts for her taxes in 2007.

It helps dispel the myth that her finances were in "shambles" when Colon took over

Omg this!! I always knew she was frugal with her spending, but her sharing this kinda blew my mind and made me even more furious at her dad 

• Like 1

We’ve talked about her smoking many times on this forum. I’ve been saying I heard rumors of her picking up smoking around the age of 15. In 2009, Reg Jones actually leaked the story about the car spinning when Lynne grabbed Britney’s hands to smell smoke.

But to hear that she was only 13 when she picked up the habit (and she does refer to it as a habit) was crazy to me! I know the early 90s were a different time, but dang. Anyway, it validates the stories that she was smoking heavily during the Oops tour. There were newspapers reporting that she smoked Marlboro Lights even back then - which we later found out was her brand.

IDK why the smoking stuff has stuck with me. It’s not that big of a deal, really, I guess it’s because I remember hearing all these stories as a kid and then seeing her clarify smoking was against her religion, it was trashy, she didn’t have cigarettes in her purse, etc. As a kid I questioned whether she was telling the truth and why people cared so much.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, NotBuyingIt said:

We’ve talked about her smoking many times on this forum. I’ve been saying I heard rumors of her picking up smoking around the age of 15. In 2009, Reg Jones actually leaked the story about the car spinning when Lynne grabbed Britney’s hands to smell smoke.

But to hear that she was only 13 when she picked up the habit (and she does refer to it as a habit) was crazy to me! I know the early 90s were a different time, but dang. Anyway, it validates the stories that she was smoking heavily during the Oops tour. There were newspapers reporting that she smoked Marlboro Lights even back then - which we later found out was her brand.

IDK why the smoking stuff has stuck with me. It’s not that big of a deal, really, I guess it’s because I remember hearing all these stories as a kid and then seeing her clarify smoking was against her religion, it was trashy, she didn’t have cigarettes in her purse, etc. As a kid I questioned whether she was telling the truth and why people cared so much.

Makes sense now why she was probably smoking so heavily during that time...wonder if this was another way of her rebelling against the curated image her team was pushing onto fans/media

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Makes sense now why she was probably smoking so heavily during that time...wonder if this was another way of her rebelling against the curated image her team was pushing onto fans/media

I wonder, too. I can’t even imagine the cognitive dissonance she has experienced due to the forced image of a goody two shoes. Lynne allowing her to drink in eighth grade during the Biloxi trips also adds some context to Britney’s 1999 Rolling Stone interview where she talks about her fake ID and drinking wine.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I wonder, too. I can’t even imagine the cognitive dissonance she has experienced due to the forced image of a goody two shoes. Lynne allowing her to drink in eighth grade during the Biloxi trips also adds some context to Britney’s 1999 Rolling Stone interview where she talks about her fake ID and drinking wine.

Yet the way how Lynne framed it her book, she was so “shocked” to find Britney drinking at a young age

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block