SHARE WITH US: Did u read something u didn’t allready know, in The Woman In Me?

Things I didn't know:

- Bryan had an accident as a kid and Britney felt super close to him and slept next to him for years

- she didn't mind Justin talking about the fact they had had s**

- she hated the Onyx tour

- She was sent to rehab by her dad because Charlie gave her energy drinks and her dad thought that was a problem

- She wasn't allowed to eat french fries or chocolate during the c-ship

- Edit: and that she decided not to speak at the Domination announcement !

Plus all of the spoilers we had here the past weeks (the abor**on, Justin cheating on her before she kissed WR, JL trying to pitch a talk show, that her family threw her dolls and poetry away, etc)

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 2
  • Like 7
56 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Things I didn't know:

- Bryan had an accident as a kid and Britney felt super close to him and slept next to him for years

- she didn't mind Justin talking about the fact they had had s**

- she hated the Onyx tour

- She was sent to rehab by her dad because Charlie gave her energy drinks and her dad thought that was a problem

- She wasn't allowed to eat french fries or chocolate during the c-ship

- Edit: and that she decided not to speak at the Domination announcement !

Plus all of the spoilers we had here the past weeks (the abor**on, Justin cheating on her before she kissed WR, JL trying to pitch a talk show, that her family threw her dolls and poetry away, etc)

pretty much this, including the spoilers from last week

most of the things from her childhood too, I mean, those little details that weren't that relevant but still new, or Madonna visiting her house in 2003, or that she actually had been offered a movie role around the time of the umbrella incident, or how she found out about FreeBritney. I thought she had said she had seen it on TV, but it was actually a nurse who called her and showed her the clips and the news, etc. The people she met while at the facility was new too

• Love 3
  • Like 4

The fact that she started smoking and drinking at 13/14… 🤯 (she obviously stopped) it struck a chord with me, because I’m the same age as her and I’ve done exactly the same. I guess it was a thing at the time… little rebels we were 🤣

But it did surprise me and I was glad to see her being so open and honest about everything…

• Love 3
  • Like 4
35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

pretty much this, including the spoilers from last week

most of the things from her childhood too, I mean, those little details that weren't that relevant but still new, or Madonna visiting her house in 2003, or that she actually had been offered a movie role around the time of the umbrella incident

So, her explanation of the umbrella incident was true then. She was practicing for that role. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 4

I am still in the begining. I didn't know about Brian incident and that Britney slept near him after that, and also Lynne being rushed to hospital "blood everythere". I like how Michelle reads it. The way she said i wanted her to shut up about Lynne was really a lot like Britney. The book really addresses a lot of facts from their family dynamics.

Britney smokes same cigarettes Lynne smoked. 

• Like 3

Many details were knew to me. Especially finding out that during the announcement of Domination she was supposed to speak and in protest she decided to leave, because she had already decided in her mind that she didn't want to do the show. She also confirmed that she purposely held back her energy during performances in Vegas and tried to dance without moving her hair, because she knew her hair was a strong point, she also apologizes to fans for this, because she feels like she unintentionally punished us too. Plus, she hated the Onyx Hotel Tour and couldn't wait for it to end so she could dedicate herself to Kevin and start a family. DWAD was her favorite tour. When she injured her knee it was almost a relief for her.

Edited by MattVirbToxic
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, ammeakr said:

Omg can u please tell me more?

Magnify Rick Moranis GIF

Something along the lines of she didn’t know she could even do this. They (adnan and her) were driving around in full speed towards a cliff. And at the right time she did a 360. a few more turns of the tires, operation a couple of seconds too late - they’d be off the cliff and died.

It felt like being alive!!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MattVirbToxic said:

Many details were knew to me. Especially finding out that during the announcement of Domination she was supposed to speak and in protest she decided to leave, because she had already decided in her mind that she didn't want to do the show. She also confirmed that she purposely held back her energy during performances in Vegas and tried to dance without moving her hair, because she knew her hair was a strong point, she also apologizes to fans for this, because she feels like she unintentionally punished us too. Plus, she hated the Onyx Hotel Tour and couldn't wait for it to end so she could dedicate herself to Kevin and start a family. DWAD was her favorite tour. When she injured her knee it was almost a relief for her.

Even if it’s sad to hear all this, i’m so happy that she was strong enough to fight against team con. ”Tried to dance without moving her hair” HAHAH MY QUEEN!! 😭❤️

I saw her both in Las Vegas and Tel Aviv, she did amaaazing both times!

6 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Learning that energy pills were the thing that changed her 2015-16 is very interesting 

she doesn’t reveal much about any other dr**s besides Prozac and lithium. 

she doesn’t speak much about the 2011 period or the dr**s she was on maybe she was just super depressed 

Or she doesn't remember anything because of the trauma in 2010/11

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

The fact that she started smoking and drinking at 13/14… 🤯 (she obviously stopped) it struck a chord with me, because I’m the same age as her and I’ve done exactly the same. I guess it was a thing at the time… little rebels we were 🤣

But it did surprise me and I was glad to see her being so open and honest about everything…

A lot of us would secretly do it. SHould never mean we're bad or rebels. Just curious kids trying to understand what works for them and what doesn't.

• Love 1

- Her acknowledging that she performed to half of her capacity as a way to cope/protest.

- That she wanted to perform Change Of Mind (which she did eventually but half a song) and Get Naked for the POM Tour.

- Confirmation that she hated the POM Tour, and she was asking to change the show and put new songs, choreography to make it fresh for her and the fans.

- That she is super proud of the ABC Iconic Special.

• Love 4

That she was offered the role of Roxie Hart (presumably) in Chicago.

That she hated the Onyx Tour show. I think we all knew she was tired of touring by that point, but we didn't know she hated the actual show itself.

The energy-supplements and also that there was a secret rehab stint she was forced into during the Vegas residency, I don't believe that was public knowledge until now.

Also that she and her dancers met up with Christina Aguilera at some point during the Vegas residency, I wonder when that was exactly.

Her explaining that she didn't give her all on stage or put her heart into it during the conservatorship as a form of rebellion was super interesting too.

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block