SHARE WITH US: Did u read something u didn’t allready know, in The Woman In Me?

-That she smoked and drank so young.

-I figured she lost her virginity to Reg and always thought she cheated with Wade but was surprised she admitted to both.

- That Justin knew about the Wade thing and they MOVED PAST IT but then he randomly dumped her through a text and let the world think it was because he was so heartbroken due to her infidelity.

- That she went to rehab a lot more times than we thought and for ridiculous reasons.

- That she was ok with Justin talking about them having s** because it validated she was a grown woman in the world’s eyes and took the pressure off having to talk about it herself.

- That she couldn’t eat chocolate and was so severely judged for her weight by her own damn out of shape father.

- That she purposely didn’t dance hard in Vegas so her hair wouldn’t move and she could own a little piece of rebellion against the powers at be.

- That she was around other patients at the last treatment facility. 

- That she was supposed to speak/perform at the Domination announcement. I always figured they purposely didn’t make her due to her social anxiety, but I was surprised that she actually just chose to defy them all and keep walking.

- That she’s so aware of her social anxiety and in tune with the fact that her personality and confidence has changed so much over the years. My heart just breaks for her.

Edited by britmebaby_onemoretime
  • Like 2

I didn't realize how much the break up with Justin affected her. We knew she was upset but I didn't think it was to that extent. 

I always thought the reason of the break up with Justin was because he found out about her and Wade. I was surprised she admitted to him and they moved past it for a while.

Her saying BOMT era was the time she was the most passionate about music. I thought it would be In the Zone or Blackout.

That she hated the Onyx Hotel tour. We knew she wanted a break but I had no idea she hated the concept and that she was praying for it to be cancelled.

I always thought she had a good relationship with Jamie Lynn when she was little. The way Britney talked about her I always tought they were very close.

Edited by Fay1981
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

- She was sent to rehab by her dad because Charlie gave her energy drinks and her dad thought that was a problem

he dad didn’t think that was a problem - her dad used that as an excuse to turn it into a problem and send her to rehab - to further continue to control her; remember that if she got “better” there was no reason for the conservatorship. she needed her to remain “troubled” so he could control her.

he saw and opportunity and took it - he is not dumb.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

That she was offered the role of Roxie Hart (presumably) in Chicago.

That she hated the Onyx Tour show. I think we all knew she was tired of touring by that point, but we didn't know she hated the actual show itself.

The energy-supplements and also that there was a secret rehab stint she was forced into during the Vegas residency, I don't believe that was public knowledge until now.

Also that she and her dancers met up with Christina Aguilera at some point during the Vegas residency, I wonder when that was exactly.

Her explaining that she didn't give her all on stage or put her heart into it during the conservatorship as a form of rebellion was super interesting too.

I bet she probably would have been one of the girls in the Cell Block Tango scene. Maybe Mya's part?

3 hours ago, Annabanana said:

When she said her real hair color was black.I always thought it was just a dark brown. 

This confused me because in childhood pics and videos her hair was light/medium brown. Were they dying it when she was a young kid or is she exaggerating? I’m thinking specifically of her in MMC and Star Search.

• Love 1

Honestly, not much, but there were tidbits. I was most surprised that stuff from unauthorized biographies/general fan chatter was TRUE for the most part. That she was kind of “wild” or at least not as innocent as she was portrayed to be- smoking, drinking, etc. in middle school pretty much. I always believed it but there was no proof until now. I find it a little sad that she doesn’t see how drinking with her mom was really not the best parenting choice on her mom’s behalf, and she still seems to normalize it. She was just a kid, I’m sorry-Lynne was in the wrong imo. 

I really want to know exactly what these “energy supplements” are. 

I didn’t know she hated the Onyx tour and that she was drinking with her mom at such a young age. I didn’t know the details of her abor**on or that it happened without medical professionals/at home!! That was shocking.

I wish there was more detail pre-coservatorship. Britney is only 4 years older than me so she’s been “in my life” since middle school. A lot of this info has been buzzing around for a while, but it was cool to see it actually confirmed. Again, I just would have appreciated more detail. Especially 1998-2000ish.

Edited by Nobody
More info
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Nobody said:

This confused me because in childhood pics and videos her hair was light/medium brown. Were they dying it when she was a young kid or is she exaggerating? I’m thinking specifically of her in MMC and Star Search.

Well her mother seems to have black hair, so maybe it is black now? She said back in the day kids would get perms so it wouldn't shock me if they colored her hair as well. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block