RIAA updated Britney's Platinum and Gold certifications: Blackout, Circus, In The Zone and more

17 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Probably and **** up the albums.

I mean it’s a great start! ff is 1.9x it’ll be 2x very soon possibly this year only. Club sales aside in the zone should be 4x idk why they under certified. 

let’s see if something comes up with TSC or GH. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I mean it’s a great start! ff is 1.9x it’ll be 2x very soon possibly this year only. Club sales aside in the zone should be 4x idk why they under certified. 

No, I wanna see non singles being certified too. I saw the sales. There are at least 10 non singles that are gold eligible. this is half done

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Avenger said:

yeah, this can't be everything.  what a waste it would be imo to put the sps of some singles with greatest hits albums.  But if that were the case, the non singles would still go to the parent albums since they wouldn't  be on the hits albums.  Hoping they give everything the certifications they are eligible for.  At worst, they could use singles from certain albums to push TSC to platinum and GH:MP to 2x platinum.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

yeah, this can't be everything.  what a waste it would be imo to put the sps of some singles with greatest hits albums.  But if that were the case, the non singles would still go to the parent albums since they wouldn't  be on the hits albums.  Hoping they give everything the certifications they are eligible for.  At worst, they could use singles from certain albums to push TSC to platinum and GH:MP to 2x platinum.

I mean she's a 90s act her non singles pretty make much no noise in terms of gaining units today her most updates are due to sales which is good of course so albums tracks won't take GH anywhere but TSC should be platinum or 2x and same for GH depends where they pick the singles to contribute. 

50 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

not necessarily, they did **** up overprotected and boys

they arent 100% accurate.

im just happy cuz i get to make radar memes until next certification round.

oh yes i remember they estimated 200k something i always felt 500k must be minimum as it sold great pure sales. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Avenger said:

I mean she's a 90s act her non singles pretty make much no noise in terms of gaining units today her most updates are due to sales which is good of course so albums tracks won't take GH anywhere but TSC should be platinum or 2x and same for GH depends where they pick the singles to contribute. 

oh definitely! the non singles won't be much at all.  I just mean  that they can't take a non single and add it to a collections album since the track doesn't appear on the collections album itself.  I honestly don't know how all of that works as far as the actual singles go though.  For example, could they just choose to have random singles sps count towards greatest hits albums that they also appear on?  or would they have to say all Circus singles have to either be counted on TSC or the Circus album?  or all of BOMT singles have to either be on TSC, GH:MP or BOMT.  like they couldn't split actual singles between multiplke collections albums and the parent album itself (I hope that makes sense).  Do you know how that works?

2 hours ago, IRunAway said:

FINALLY!  This makes me so happy!  Does this mean she gets to move up a little on the list of best-selling artists?

She's number nine..

In the top ten Female acts .

Reba, Shania, Taylor, Celine dion, Whitney,  Madonna,  babs and Mimi outsold her, but she outsold Beyonce in the US who's number 10 with only 30 million albums certified..

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's number nine..

In the top ten Female acts .

Reba, Shania, Taylor, Celine dion, Whitney,  Madonna,  babs and Mimi outsold her, but she outsold Beyonce in the US who's number 10 with only 30 million albums certified..

And worldwide?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block