RIAA updated Britney's Platinum and Gold certifications: Blackout, Circus, In The Zone and more

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

We just need the first three albums to get their bumps, Toxic to reach 7 and ITZ to reach 4, HMC and S&S to be updated, and the greatest hits albums to be updated and Britney is sitting pretty at the top of her throne 

In the zone will pass the 4P anytime as that maddie girl that works at Sony said on Twitter. Womanizer has been updated to 6P just 15 minutes ago. 

• Love 1

The Maddie girl who did her certs is saying in the zone should be 4x any day now

did this! I worked on the certifications for the last 5 months. There were SO. MANY. One of my proudest moments in my career so far. In The Zone is just under the 4M mark based on the software RIAA uses. We are monitoring it 1000%. I’ll submit it the minute it crosses the threshold which could be any day now. I know it might seem crazy that her top selling albums aren’t eligible yet but the industry isn’t shipping millions of CDs anymore in the post 2004 era when they were last certified and now rely on TEA-SEA to get to higher levels.

Can someone ask her on twitter why Oops - Bomt - Britney aren't seeing any update? 

• Love 3

so IUSA is new vs yesterdays update at 2x platinum.  womanizer went up another million, gimme more went up another million.   Pretty decent results there.  I would think that sometimes would be platinum also since Lucky, stronger and you drive me crazy are all 3 platinum (it outperforms all 3 of them on streaming via spotify and youtube and i would assume the same for other streaming platforms like apple music etc.).   The only one out of the 4 of them that got a single physical cd release in the USA was Stronger.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block