WATCH NOW! Britney's audition tape for 'The Notebook'

2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

I don't get why she's constantly say she's a bad actress because she wasn't good, she was f *ckin' great!

I mean... Did you forget that Team Con trashed her every second of the day? That's going to bring down your confidence by a lot.

Not to mention, did you see her on Jane the Virgin? She didn't even have to act since she was playing a fictionalized, exaggerated version of herself, and yet she did really bad. Acting is a muscle, just like singing, just like dancing. She let it atrophy and it kinda shows.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Annabanana said:

Wow!! She did so good it didn't even seem like she was acting. 

I forgot it was britney, like I really bought into the character 

1 hour ago, itsjames said:

I liked Rachel in that movie. But I was wondering if Britney was picked, and she had more time with Ryan, would she have fallen for him? Might've prevented her from meeting the scumbags that followed Justin.

There are so many alternate universes with her life :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Christina did say that Ryan had a crush on her on the mmc

• Love 7

I"M GAGGED why was she so good!? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I'm a bit speechless... She is really had/has it all...

1 hour ago, Markoct said:

And why didnt she get the part again ??? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: bxxh that was amazing. And i am NOT being bias.

Clapping Applause GIF

I think I sadly saw a bit of a spoiler from the book... read below if you want to know what i saw... :clownery_makeup_meme:

Spoiler

She didn't want or passed on the part and instead chose to focus on doing ITZ!

I mean if that's the case then i'd of rather her make her best album than be part of this film. I mean she got a grammy out of that album. With this film she might of got a oscar! :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: It's so tragic we couldn't of had BOTH :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Wow she was really good!

I wish there were parts where they fight because that part has so many more mixed emotions and I think we could be able to see Britney's sweet side and emotional side at the same time. Rachel Mcadams did a wonderful job and is absolutely beautiful but Britney did her own thing really well imo. Maybe a different roll in the movie could have been fun, even as a cameo.

We're so lucky to have seen them.🥰

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block