WATCH NOW! Britney's audition tape for 'The Notebook'

Im boycutting exhale because i want to read the book spoiler free... So i go on Facebook, see a woman I know, she works as a caster on tv.. she was like "no ones audition should leak!! Britney should own her rights to audition tapes, its wrong to leak" and im like "w00t Britneys audition leaked!?? Yyyeeeeessssssaaaaa!!!"

• Like 1

Wow, while Rachel was the perfect choice Britney really had a nag for acting she would've been suited for romantic comedies a lot imo sadly with things that happened in her life her acting career was buried too! 

To think of it, if she got the part there might have never been in the zone! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Avenger said:

Wow, while Rachel was the perfect choice Britney really had a nag for acting she would've been suited for romantic comedies a lot imo sadly with things that happened in her life her acting career was buried too! 

To think of it, if she got the part there might have never been in the zone! 

She would still make it.  She would be exhausted than ever but Notebook wasn’t a musical film. There would be no music involved Britney’s part.

• Love 1
Just now, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She would still make it.  She would be exhausted than ever but Notebook wasn’t a musical film. There would be no music involved Britney’s part.

Might be, I do think in the zone could've been delayed or maybe never happened because after notebook she would've gotten more acting jobs and she always had enjoyed acting! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Itsbritney*****101100 said:

It sure does, that’s why Britney didn’t get picked.

Read my friend. Read before you speak.

"The Notebook casting came down to me and Rachel McAdams, and even though it would have been fun to reconnect with Ryan Gosling after our time on the Mickey Mouse Club, I'm glad I didn't do it. If I had, instead of working on my album In the Zone I'd have been acting like a 1940s heiress day and night. I imagine there are people in the acting field who have dealt with something like that, where they had trouble separating themselves from a character. I hope I never get close to that occupational hazard again. Living that way, being half yourself and half a fictional character, is messed up. After a while you don't know what's real anymore."- Britney- woman in me

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Read my friend. Read before you speak.

"The Notebook casting came down to me and Rachel McAdams, and even though it would have been fun to reconnect with Ryan Gosling after our time on the Mickey Mouse Club, I'm glad I didn't do it. If I had, instead of working on my album In the Zone I'd have been acting like a 1940s heiress day and night. I imagine there are people in the acting field who have dealt with something like that, where they had trouble separating themselves from a character. I hope I never get close to that occupational hazard again. Living that way, being half yourself and half a fictional character, is messed up. After a while you don't know what's real anymore."- Britney- woman in me

Pretty sure the director makes the final call. Either way it’s my opinion. Go cry about it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block