Sherri Shepherd calls Britney "crazy" on national television

1 hour ago, TwiggyStardust said:

She is a jesus lover anyway, nobody cares what a religious fanatic says, they are all crazy weirdos 

It's so weird that people who claim to be christians (or religious) are so evil and bitter when Jesus was the complete opposite. Everytime I read a nasty comment on IG, I go back to their profile and most of the time it's the usual "live laugh love" "Jesus is my savior" and all that fluffy crap. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I am religious and what I would say is in the Bible

it says to not judge my neighbor, which means anybody. I don’t really go to church though for the reason some of you kind of said I don’t want to be judged. I know I have a relationship with God and that’s all that matters to me. Off-topic though I do wish people would be nice to Britney Spears, and not judge her. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, OneTrackMind said:

It's so weird that people who claim to be christians (or religious) are so evil and bitter when Jesus was the complete opposite. Everytime I read a nasty comment on IG, I go back to their profile and most of the time it's the usual "live laugh love" "Jesus is my savior" and all that fluffy crap. 

Because religious people  are more atheists than atheist people that claim they’re atheists. They desperately seek evidence of god. Otherwise they deeply in denial. They always perverted and seek some saying or rule to follow to extinguish that ignorance fire inside of them. They feel comfortable when they reach simple goals like making instagram comments. They’re thinking that their emptiness is filled. It’s like *****. Gives you 5 min if relieve but In realty their brain is working like a demon.

not once in my entire life I looked at a holly book willingly. Because thank god I have my moral values improved naturally.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Her show got renewed for like 2 more seasons back in Season 1 when ratings were good, but she's in Season 2 now and ratings are BAD. She's about to get cancelled and those renewals taken away so she's using Britney for attention and ratings, like the leech she is. She stole Wendy's show and is no friend to women anyway! Lets help her get cancelled even more :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

Guys please go 'crazy' on her socials and take this seriously, this is someones life and mental state, and we all know what happened in 2007 when it was ok to frame her that way. other fan bases would really go crazy and thats why no one dares to speak badly about them, because they are super afraid to get canceled. We should do the same for Britney. Dont stop until serious repercussions and public apology. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Markoct said:

Guys please go 'crazy' on her socials and take this seriously, this is someones life and mental state, and we all know what happened in 2007 when it was ok to frame her that way. other fan bases would really go crazy and thats why no one dares to speak badly about them, because they are super afraid to get canceled. We should do the same for Britney. Dont stop until serious repercussions and public apology. 

100% agree with this. We need to be like pitbulls about this. We need to help define a new era where people cannot just talk **** about Britney.

I liked Sherri and watched some clips but will not be watching her anymore.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block