Sherri Shepherd calls Britney "crazy" on national television

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Sadly, Britney will not get any compassion or grace from people until she’s long gone. Here she is, once again, being vulnerable and sharing her story and fellow celebrities still think it’s ok to take jabs at her. It truly makes me so sad. The ironic thing is that we live in a society where mental health and wellness is being put to the forefront, yet, here is someone who is navigating the effects of mental illness and trauma and its still spoken about in a pejorative matter.

We need a sad reaction up in here but yes. This from Sherri even when Britney is literally contextualising her current state. Unbelievable. What a regressive, pathetic, flat - so to speak - worldview and existence Shepherd must have.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Similar criticism erupted after the December 4, 2007, broadcast of The View when, during a discussion initiated by Joy Behar about Epicurus, Shepherd attempted to assert that Christians existed in classical Greece, and that the Greeks threw them to the lions. When confronted on this point, she further claimed that "Jesus came first" (before Greeks and Romans) and stated, "I don't think anything predated Christians."

TIL our world is flat AND just 2023 years old.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block