Do You Think Britney Is Listening To Beyonce's Cowboy Carter?

As big of a fan Britney is of Beyonce do you think she's heard Cowboy Carter yet? Both these ladies have shown love and respect to one another their entire careers.

Both clearly have inspired one another, and now with Britney retired, and Bey on top of the charts once again breaking records, if Britney returns should she try Country music? 

Britney's mentioned her inhaler being taken away from her, she's still smoking and has mentioned she had nerve damage.

Country could be easier for Britney; she wouldn't have to dance.

Does anyone have the video to this gif? - Britney Community - BreatheHeavy  | Exhale

Who's a better dancer? Beyoncé in 2023 or Britney in 2016? - Page 4 -  Britney Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

• Love 4

I think she made a video with Texas Hold’em right? 
Country Britney needs to happen! She’s a southern girl. I think country ballads would suit her tone very well. Maybe even a Miranda Lambert collab? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
Edit: And she looks so good in denim! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Edited by Doja Kitten
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

I think she made a video with Texas Hold’em right? 
Country Britney needs to happen! She’s a southern girl. I think country ballads would suit her tone very well. Maybe even a Miranda Lambert collab? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
Edit: And she looks so good in denim! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I agree and Britney in a cowboy hat is hot. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Let's not talk about musical frauds when Myan Jean happened. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

That album was released under Team Con so it doesn’t count. It had Lou and Jamie written all over it bc they wanted to milk Britney in time for Vegas.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I'm ready for Beyonce rock album, the country album is just... not for me.

CC shouldn't be so long, way too many songs in it. 

I dreamed a lot about a Britney rock influenced album. Something aggressive, with personal lyrics... it totally makes sense because Britney was accused of ending rock music when she released bomt. And Britney said before she wanted a rock album. But I gave up... I don't think it will ever happen and her label wouldn’t allow her to leave the "pop dance" thing.

But country... no. Enough of yeehaw

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block