Britney reveals in new book that she cheated on Justin Timberlake with dancer Wade Robson

The guy from Mexico who bought the book made a couple of tweets (he deleted then later) summarising some things in the book and she does seem to talk about many things (Colin, divorce from Kevin, VMA 2007).

This is not a big spoiler and many fans probably already knows this but I'm happy to know Britney still loves the Dream Within a Dream tour. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Melina said:

So they just kissed ? 
i thought she was having a real affair with Wade. It is still considered as « cheating », don’t get me wrong, but Justin was really dramatic. 
He wrote songs for a whole decade about how she betrayed him… because of a kiss ? 

That was just a few lines about it, there's possibly more we don't know yet. 

• Haha 2

Didn’t another article just claim that Justin cheated first? I’m confused. 

And also, WHAT?

Britney also says she confessed the fling to Justin but they were able to move past it and stayed together

That contradicts CMAR. Why did they break up, then? Did the ******** happen AFTER this? Who cheated first? Who found out first? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
11 minutes ago, jokobish said:

UHHH YEA THATS CHEATING!

BUT, she was getting her lick back so it’s fine 

You clearly have not seen what cheating is and what’s a mistake. He was literaly waiting in the bushes to blame it on her first mistake. You usually get down and talk about it like “ did you feel anything? do you wanna see other people,? Should we call it off and go on our own way to get to know ourselves before beginning something serious?” You wouldn’t write a song about it like she was organizingly cheating him from his back.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block