Britney reveals in new book that she cheated on Justin Timberlake with dancer Wade Robson

Just now, BadBunny said:

Omg :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: Tbh I didn’t think she was going to disclose this kind of stuff. I love how her memoir goes into a lot of detail about her life before the conservatorship.

This is mainly the book, fans that thought or think the book is going to be about going after Lou, Robin and detailing the criminal acts of the c ship will be disappointed since she's in ongoing litigation she can't talk about certain things. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sis like I told another member unless you log out of everything and turn everything off it's hard to not see this stuff lol. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I know sis, but still.. we've been wanting this book for over 15 years.. I am sure you don't want to ruin your experience by looking for new spoilers online and posting them here. 

Can we create an spoiler mega thread? @Puppy @princessmimi @BUWYGF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block