Britney reveals in new book that she cheated on Justin Timberlake with dancer Wade Robson

5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Didn’t another article just claim that Justin cheated first? I’m confused. 

And also, WHAT?

Britney also says she confessed the fling to Justin but they were able to move past it and stayed together

That contradicts CMAR. Why did they break up, then? Did the ******** happen AFTER this? Who cheated first? Who found out first? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

TBH I personally think she was actually sleeping with Wade for some period of time.
That aside though, if Britney and JT got over her affair with Wade, why did they break up?:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: I wonder too.

I can't wait to read the book!

• Like 2

So JT basically overblew the cheating allegations. Yes, it's undeniably cheating that Britney did but it's not a full blown affair as JT made it to be.  There is a solid line between being unfaithful to your partner once and being habitual about it. 

This is not to justify Britney cheating on JT though but this is not to justify JT's overblown account of Britney's unfaithfulness to him either.

Edited by inkarnacjabechaves
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is mainly the book, fans that thought or think the book is going to be about going after Lou, Robin and detailing the criminal acts of the c ship will be disappointed since she's in ongoing litigation she can't talk about certain things. 

Not true. She WILL discuss the conservatorship. One of the reporters said she has already read the book and it's heartbreaking and it does discuss the conservatorship.

Obviously she is going to discuss her entire life and career. We are just at the beginning right now. The book is even more than Justin. It's much bigger.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Not true. She WILL discuss the conservatorship. One of the reporters said she has already read the book and it's heartbreaking and it does discuss the conservatorship.

Obviously she is going to discuss her entire life and career. We are just at the beginning right now. The book is even more than Justin. It's much bigger.

It won’t be enough for you delusional gheys though. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

3 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

How do you know he lied about Michael Jackson? 

By lying under oath, by loving Michael Jackson until he didn’t get hired as head choreographer, by dating two of michaels nieces, showing up at family junctions with the Jackson’s and lies on top of lies 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, HIM said:

By lying under oath, by loving Michael Jackson until he didn’t get hired as head choreographer, by dating two of michaels nieces, showing up at family junctions with the Jackson’s and lies on top of lies 

The fact he claimed nothing happened during the trial doesn't mean that what he talks about in the 2019 documentary is untrue. 

1. 'until he didn’t get hired as head choreographer' - so, what? Does this make him a horrible person?

2. 'by dating two of Michael's nieces' - I don't see how this makes him a horrible person...

3. 'showing up at family junctions with the Jacksons and lies on top of lies' - yeah, maybe he did lie by saying that Michael didn't abuse him while it was true? Even if he revealed everything for the money later, it still can be true.

Now, not saying what he claimed is the absolute truth. We simply don't know. However, Michael Jackson had some problems. The fact he constantly wanted young boys' company around the world is a red flag. Not a proof, but definitely a red flag. 

Edited by britneymegamix
  • Love 1

I’m glad Britney admitted it because it’s gonna drag Wade up into the GP discussion again in regards to the whole Michael Jackson discourse.

But did Britney and Justin really got over it??? Then why did JT (and Britney) basically burned bridges with Wade after that? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

The fact he claimed nothing happened during the trial doesn't mean that what he talks about in the 2019 documentary is untrue. 

1. 'until he didn’t get hired as head choreographer' - so, what? Does this make him a horrible person?

2. 'by dating two of Michael's nieces' - I don't see how this makes him a horrible person...

3. 'showing up at family junctions with the Jacksons and lies on top of lies' - yeah, maybe he did lie by saying that Michael didn't abuse him while it was true? Even if he revealed everything for the money later, it still can be true.

Now, not saying what he claimed is the absolute truth. We simply don't know. However, Michael Jackson had some problems. The fact he constantly wanted young boys' company around the world is a red flag. Not a proof, but definitely a red flag. 

He had young boys and young girls around. He felt comfortable with boys because boys didn’t idolize / ***ualize him the way grown adults and little girls do. Michael could be his innocent fun self with boys. It looks weird I know but I believe he’s innocent 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Diane Sawyer: Why’d you break up?

Britney: I was upset. It was kind of waiting to happen.

Diane Sawyer: Were you unfaithful in the relationship?

Britney: I’m not saying he’s technically wrong, but he’s not technically right either

My hypothesis is that the incident with Wade happened perhaps not too long before they finally broke up. When they did break up and Britney told him why (that he’d grown distant and she probably felt like he didn’t actually love her anymore), that’s when he got angry and felt that maybe there was more to the incident emotionally. Who knows what Wade told him. He probably believed him over her. Justin took her for granted and somehow he couldn’t see that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought she took him for granted instead. 

“Who knows what Wade told him”

Wait, guys, that’s the premise of CMAR. Wade told him some ****ed up ****. I remember when Jimmy Fallon was asked if he and Justin talk about Britney and he was like yeah and then he was asked if he knew why they broke up and he looked like he’d seen a ghost. Like what happened was serious. Wade probably lied to Justin and so Justin thinks that Britney lied to him! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

You don't have to say what you did 
I already know, I found out from him 
Now there's just no chance for you and me 
There'll never be 
And don't it make you sad about it

Know that they say 
That some things are better left unsaid 
It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it 
(Don't act like you don't know it)

All of these things people told me 
Keep messing with my head 
(Messing with my head) 
Should've picked honesty 
Then you may not have blown it

I remember Justin said maybe a couple of years ago that he’d gotten a very unpleasant phone call before going into the studio that day and Timbaland said he saw that Justin was upset. Justin told him what the phone call was about and Timbaland started playing an instrumental or something and then Justin started singing over it.

6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

“Who knows what Wade told him”

Wait, guys, that’s the premise of CMAR. Wade told him some ****ed up ****. I remember when Jimmy Fallon was asked if he and Justin talk about Britney and he was like yeah and then he was asked if he knew why they broke up and he looked like he’d seen a ghost. Like what happened was serious. Wade probably lied to Justin and so Justin thinks that Britney lied to him! :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

You don't have to say what you did 
I already know, I found out from him 
Now there's just no chance for you and me 
There'll never be 
And don't it make you sad about it

Know that they say 
That some things are better left unsaid 
It wasn't like you only talked to him and you know it 
(Don't act like you don't know it)

All of these things people told me 
Keep messing with my head 
(Messing with my head) 
Should've picked honesty 
Then you may not have blown it

I remember Justin said maybe a couple of years ago that he’d gotten a very unpleasant phone call before going into the studio that day and Timbaland said he saw that Justin was upset. Justin told him what the phone call was about and Timbaland started playing an instrumental or something and then Justin started singing over it.

And after CMAR, Wade’s career was over. I can guarantee you that Justin destroyed that man’s career in the dance community and got him blacklisted (allegedly). Wade doesn’t have any foresight so he probably thought his lies would gain him more favor with Justin for telling him “the truth”, or at most would just get him mad for a bit and then it would blow over because he’d be angrier at Britney. That explains his desperation when he wasn’t hired as a choreographer with Michael’s team for This Is It and trying to get money grabs left and right by lying about Michael after he died. Wade has no integrity. He hasn’t stayed silent because he’s trying to be the better person, he’s stayed silent because he lied to Justin (allegedly), caused decades worth of chaos, and no longer has any standing. Unlike Michael, Justin is alive and would destroy him if he were to speak up and say something that contradicts what he swore up and down was true to Justin (allegedly).

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block