Britney reveals in new book that she cheated on Justin Timberlake with dancer Wade Robson

15 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Didn’t another article just claim that Justin cheated first? I’m confused. 

And also, WHAT?

Britney also says she confessed the fling to Justin but they were able to move past it and stayed together

That contradicts CMAR. Why did they break up, then? Did the ******** happen AFTER this? Who cheated first? Who found out first? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

she cheated with Wade in retaliation to Justin cheating on her. She broke up with him because she couldn't get over the ********, he took it bad and ran with the cheating story with Wade. 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Didn’t another article just claim that Justin cheated first? I’m confused. 

And also, WHAT?

Britney also says she confessed the fling to Justin but they were able to move past it and stayed together

That contradicts CMAR. Why did they break up, then? Did the ******** happen AFTER this? Who cheated first? Who found out first? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I think she cheated and confessed, and then he cheated again on her with Jenna Dewan and she dumped him and broke his heart. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I hope this book bring her true happiness and healing from her past relationships, trauma and pain. I guess the tabloids were right and JT did say she cheated. 

I feel like it may do the opposite though… like all those wounds reopened and everyone sharing their opinions … that seems like a lot.

idk I hope it’s a weight off her shoulders 

53 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is mainly the book, fans that thought or think the book is going to be about going after Lou, Robin and detailing the criminal acts of the c ship will be disappointed since she's in ongoing litigation she can't talk about certain things. 

The amount of times Easy would come for me when I said the book would barely touch the conservatorship 😂😂😂

44 minutes ago, Melina said:

So they just kissed ? 
i thought she was having a real affair with Wade. It is still considered as « cheating », don’t get me wrong, but Justin was really dramatic. 
He wrote songs for a whole decade about how she betrayed him… because of a kiss ? 

Wasn't wade a good friend of his at thsi time? If so that makes sense, vs him with someone she may not have known. 

• Like 2

Oh brother. Well, we always knew it was Wade. It makes me laugh that straight people think making out with someone on a dancefloor is a relationship-ending event. ******* work it out. I mean, honestly, if the rules of their relationship were that they couldn't do it, fine, but straight people are so ridiculous. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block