Britney reveals in new book that she cheated on Justin Timberlake with dancer Wade Robson

1 hour ago, Melina said:

So they just kissed ? 
i thought she was having a real affair with Wade. It is still considered as « cheating », don’t get me wrong, but Justin was really dramatic. 
He wrote songs for a whole decade about how she betrayed him… because of a kiss ? 

Exactly , what a clown:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:but tbh I’m not surprised , straight men are ridiculous sometimes

Diane Sawyer: Why’d you break up?

Britney: I was upset. It was kind of waiting to happen.

Diane Sawyer: Were you unfaithful in the relationship?

Britney: I’m not saying he’s technically wrong, but he’s not technically right either

My hypothesis is that the incident with Wade happened perhaps not too long before they finally broke up. When they did break up and Britney told him why (that he’d grown distant and she probably felt like he didn’t actually love her anymore), that’s when he got angry and felt that maybe there was more to the incident emotionally. Who knows what Wade told him. He probably believed him over her. Justin took her for granted and somehow he couldn’t see that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he thought she took him for granted instead. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, Annabanana said:

So if they moved past it, why did they break up??? I thought that was the reason. I can't wait to get this book. 

Maybe they were talking about the black hole of March 2002 to Nov 2002. Before he released CMAR. I think they were still trying to work things out then. After CMAR, Britney probably broke up with him around March 2003.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

Britney: I’m not saying he’s technically wrong, but he’s not technically right either

I remember this. I always thought like "what does that supposed to mean?". :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

But it kinda makes sense (if they only kissed). He's right because she cheated, but he's wrong because she didn't f* him like he did with them bishes. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Omg :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: Tbh I didn’t think she was going to disclose this kind of stuff. I love how her memoir goes into a lot of detail about her life before the conservatorship.

Honestly, same. I have a ton of respect for her for admitting that both Justin and she made mistakes in their relationship. She’s been so off the chain lately, it’s great to see she’s still able to do some deep self reflection. 

Edited by BraveNewSeth
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block