Britney Crying Recording 'Everytime' in studio 😢

5 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

This is her recording MATM? It’s literally on one of the ITZ specials.

I hate Britney fans at times. Do your research, twitter. :elton: Anything for likes and retweet’s. 

5 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

It literally takes seconds to find the original video on YouTube

The fact someone decided to not only edit the video but actually post it to try and get a hit tweet off arguably one of the most traumatic moments in her life is absolutely revolting

This is truly the lowest point for this fanbase as a whole

The video posted by Lola is taken from this other one that was leaked a month ago uploaded by ''Britney Online'' from the ITZ recording sessions.

That was a month ago. So no one has manipulated the video so that it now looks like they were recording Everytime instead of MATM to fit the ******** story.

Exactly this piece of video (Britney crouching with her hands on her face) does not appear in any other special published in 2003, if you see parts of her recording MATM but not Everytime (or at least this extract posted by Lola)

It makes all the sense in the world that if he was in the recording studio he would not only sing ''Me aganist the Music'' and also record other songs on the album.

Edited by ManuelJGS
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, PlayboyMommy said:

The fact someone decided to not only edit the video but actually post it to try and get a hit tweet off arguably one of the most traumatic moments in her life is absolutely revolting

Absolute Losers

1 hour ago, PlayboyMommy said:

and the credits for both songs show they were recorded in different studios, too. Everytime in 2002 I believe, and MATM later in 2003. 

• Love 1
Just now, Mutya said:

So is it fake or no?

I don't think it's fake because of this.

1 hour ago, ManuelJGS said:

The video posted by Lola is taken from this other one that was leaked a month ago uploaded by ''Britney Online'' from the ITZ recording sessions.

That was a month ago So no one has manipulated the video so that it now looks like they were recording Everytime instead of MATM to fit the ******** story.

Exactly this piece of video (Britney crouching with her hands on her face) does not appear in any other special published in 2003, if you see parts of her recording MATM but not Everytime (or at least this extract posted by Lola)

It makes all the sense in the world that if he was in the recording studio he would not only sing ''Me aganist the Music'' and also record other songs on the album.

10 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Why do you all take something and start character assassinating and running with conspiracy theories? It's so cringy. 

Where is this conspiracy theory you speak of? 
and JT assisted his own character years ago.

You defending that misogynistic rat is the only cringy there. 

1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It was her dad and L who wanted to 'save her career' with the ********. That's the hardest thing. 

Now, I understand Britney's reaction when papparazzi asked her for JL's pregnancy and she didn't even know. JL had the chance to put pause in her career to have her daughter.

WOW good perspective! JL literally has been afforded every opportunity that Britney hasn’t because Brit was the money maker; the show must go on. It’s “selfish” of Britney to take time off, to give birth to a baby because it’s not just her career but all that work for Britney Co. and Justin’s team and NSYNC at the time. I could totally hear them telling her that and Britney being the people pleaser, gave in. Then years later JL gets pregnant as a teen and gets to keep her baby, get out of Hollywood, stop working and live quietly as a stay at home mother. And Britney’s always done her best to make sure JL was protected. I don’t think JL ever sees it this way and that’s why she doesn’t have empathy for Britney’s struggles or when Britney lashes out. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Where is this conspiracy theory you speak of? 
and JT assisted his own character years ago.

You defending that misogynistic rat is the only cringy there. 

I have nothing to defend him over and no reason to do so because I don't know the circumstances which is what I'm saying. Unlike you who has decided to throw out wild suggestion as to what happened. Everything becomes a made up story with you all. "I bet this person did this" parasocial cringe

29 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

WOW good perspective! JL literally has been afforded every opportunity that Britney hasn’t because Brit was the money maker; the show must go on. It’s “selfish” of Britney to take time off, to give birth to a baby because it’s not just her career but all that work for Britney Co. and Justin’s team and NSYNC at the time. I could totally hear them telling her that and Britney being the people pleaser, gave in. Then years later JL gets pregnant as a teen and gets to keep her baby, get out of Hollywood, stop working and live quietly as a stay at home mother. And Britney’s always done her best to make sure JL was protected. I don’t think JL ever sees it this way and that’s why she doesn’t have empathy for Britney’s struggles or when Britney lashes out. 

THIS!

Britney was treated as a money machine since the very beginning but her prime was on another level. I think they 'allowed' her to take the six months break in 2002 because of all of the sadness and depression she had been through. I think she needed to stop, therapy and trying to deal with the whole situation. But no, they gave her six month of 'break' with studio session, working on next album and next era. And then, ITZ era dealing with the pop idol status, all the hate and Justin insulting her, making fun of her and talking about their ***ual life. It's called ABUSE.

Thinking about the Diane Sawyer interview today. Wow.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block