Britney Crying Recording 'Everytime' in studio 😢

40 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

I have nothing to defend him over and no reason to do so because I don't know the circumstances which is what I'm saying. Unlike you who has decided to throw out wild suggestion as to what happened. Everything becomes a made up story with you all. "I bet this person did this" parasocial cringe

She already told you the circumstances.

She wanted the baby but he didn’t want to be a father. And he got his way. 

we already know JT is narcissistic egotistical controlling man. Based on that alone it’s not hard to connect the dots 

whats-not-clicking-point.gif

Stupidity cringe.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

This is her recording MATM? It’s literally on one of the ITZ specials.

I hate Britney fans at times. Do your research, twitter. :elton: Anything for likes and retweet’s. 

You must be new here…

this is a clip from the itz abc special, she was shown recording matm and then everytime and this is the original audio source so yes, She was crying while recording 

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Because she ended up agreeing, but she's saying "I regret that now"

she regrets agreeing not letting someone coerce her.  if she was forced to have an ******** she would've said so.  she came to the conclusions herself and regrets her own choice.  she has nothing to lose at this point, why lie? 

Edited by GmailMyHeart
6 hours ago, jor to tha deezy said:

Britney...you were young and you didn't understand how your actions would affect you. We love you so much and I pray for peace to reach you regarding this. You did the best you knew how. Love you. 

******* THIS :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: EVERYONE AROUND BRITNEY WAS SO ******* FOUL :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: **** ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

5 hours ago, ManuelJGS said:

The video posted by Lola is taken from this other one that was leaked a month ago uploaded by ''Britney Online'' from the ITZ recording sessions.

That was a month ago. So no one has manipulated the video so that it now looks like they were recording Everytime instead of MATM to fit the ******** story.

Exactly this piece of video (Britney crouching with her hands on her face) does not appear in any other special published in 2003, if you see parts of her recording MATM but not Everytime (or at least this extract posted by Lola)

It makes all the sense in the world that if he was in the recording studio he would not only sing ''Me aganist the Music'' and also record other songs on the album.

The Everytime audio WAS added......this is a Redzone studio sessions an entire year after she recorded Everytime with Guy-it's not even supposed to look like she's recording Everytime she's listening back to MATM in her headphones & the audio was added so there would be something playing. yikes. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

You’re right. In the video you posted she was recording MATM, but I believe in the video the OP posted she was listening to Everytime’s instrumental. So even though she is wearing the same outfit, she was recording different songs that day. It doesn’t take a genius. 

Apparently it does take a genius because you clearly forgot that both songs were produced by two different people. Why would Tricky (MATM) be playing her the instrumental for a song he didn't write or produce, let alone have access to considering the album wasn't even finished? Furthermore, both songs were recorded at two separate times in two completely different studios.

Simple research would do you good.

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The Everytime audio WAS added......this is a Redzone studio sessions an entire year after she recorded Everytime with Guy-it's not even supposed to look like she's recording Everytime she's listening back to MATM in her headphones & the audio was added so there would be something playing. yikes. 

Well, that may be so, the truth is that I don't know in depth how recordings for an album are made. Would it be so strange that even if songs were recorded in different studios, some part of other songs originally recorded in another studio could be heard/edit?

Above all, what I wanted to emphasize in my comment is that the video could not have been manipulated to fit now with the ******** story, since the video (manipulated or not) appeared weeks ago and no one imagined this news. I thought this was what the comments were referring to, that it had been falsified to fit in with the new news.

Edited by ManuelJGS

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block