Britney reveals in new book she had an ******** while dating Justin Timberlake because he "didn't want to be a father."

Ugh I hate that we are getting spoilers.  Can someone please just make a thread titled “book spoilers” so those that don’t mind them can check them out.  I don’t wanna not check in on the community, but with threads literally containing major spoilers as thread titles, I’m gonna have to. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney reveals in her forthcoming memoir, 'The Woman In Me,' she had an ******** while dating Justin Timberlake because he "didn't want to be a father." 

“It was a surprise, but for me, it wasn’t a tragedy. I loved Justin so much. I always expected us to have a family together one day. This would just be much earlier than I’d anticipated,” Britney writes of the pregnancy in the book. “But Justin definitely wasn’t happy about the pregnancy. He said we weren’t ready to have a baby in our lives, that we were way too young."

She continues: "If it had been left up to me alone, I never would have done it. And yet Justin was so sure that he didn’t want to be a father.”

“To this day, it’s one of the most agonizing things I have ever experienced in my life."

Except via People

HE WAS SO SURE THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE A FATHER :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

AND THEN HE WENT AND HAD KIDS WITH HORSICA?! OOH, I KNOW BRITNEY WAS HURT SO DEEPLY WHEN SHE FOUND OUT.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

People is now confirming this.

They are saying she wanted the baby but agreed to have an ******** because Justin did not. And that she described her ******** as one of the most agonizing things ever in her life.

I have no words except that Justin is an unbelievable piece of trash. A woman ends a pregnancy for YOU and gives herself lifelong trauma and then you go and sell her out?

I hadn’t been as upset as some fans by Cry Me A River but with this new information ….. holy ****.

Justin should be ashamed to show his face.

Did you miss the part where it says it was a mutual decision?

Could this be what Harvey Levin was alluding to? Didn’t he claim to know something about Britney that is so big that he wouldn’t say because it would be harmful or something like that? I wonder if her parents, manager and label also were aware of the pregnancy and also added to the pressure placed on her by Justin to terminate it. 🤔 

I don’t know if that’s what Harvey was hinting at  but regardless, if there ever was anyone who knew this and used this info to blackmail Britney, to guilt her, judge her, shame her, or maybe to silence her about other  things then it can no longer be used against her now that it’s discussed in the book.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block