Britney reveals in new book she had an ******** while dating Justin Timberlake because he "didn't want to be a father."

On 10/18/2023 at 3:49 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It was a huge conspiracy theory back when it came out that it was for Britney. Guess it was true?

It is true, it has always been true that this song and a majority of the other "lullaby love songs"  on all his albums starting from "justified" is about Britney.  

Notice whether the songs are bashing songs like CMAR/WGA or lullaby love songs like Mirrors/Until The End of Time/Blue Ocean Floor and others, if it is about Britney it will always be a BOP and impact most of us. Because the factor is Britney Spears and he writes it from his heart. He tried to do one song about Jess in his last album and it flopped.

I'm a JT fan, but after Tuesday next week, he really needs to get his **** together and stop being pu***fied. This is NOT funny anymore!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Love 2
On 10/18/2023 at 3:59 AM, Applejack said:

Yup, I think that was a weakness that the people around them (management) found and Justin rode the entire ride until the end for retaliation against Britney

I think people around them destroyed their relationship

Don’t forget the media/tabloids that was having a fire sale of exploiting stories of their relationship and “virginity”.  Why do I’ve a feeling that Jamie was involved in influencing the media and tabloids. Anyone??

• Love 1
On 10/18/2023 at 4:27 AM, KrisJ said:

This backfired on Britney BIG TIME. Justin is being praised for it. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Oh please, the backfires are just from too die-hard JT fans with no common sense and doesn’t want to see that this is HER REAL LIFE STORY. As a JT fan myself that can admit right and wrong, if you’ve any sense even if you’re fan you cannot blame Britney for this.  Also, if I can give advice to him, all he has to do is just ignore all the noise, and listen to her story. Let the backlash come, because well it is going to happen with what has occurred I mean really now, but listen to her story. That is all he has to do. If JT does only this, regardless of the backlash, he might just still survive as an individual in a society. Plus, maybe it is just me but I actually honestly think Britney would be happy to know people listen to her story, especially if its him. 

Edited by AZBH27
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2023 at 4:33 AM, KrisJ said:

Get outside of the exhale bubble and you’ll see she’s being dragged to the pits. Some of you guys have your fan goggles strapped on a little too

Those who are “dragging” her are just people who couldn’t take the truth. I don’t understand how is it they are more offended and fuming than JT

Edited by AZBH27
On 10/18/2023 at 6:42 AM, Britney4President said:

It’s really sad. He should dump Jessica and make it up to Brit. It’s not too late😭

It is not him that’s wholly saying it. Jessica is fuming at all this. You need to know she is that woman that wants to keep the “squeaky clean” , “ my husband and life is so perfect” well, she can’t anymore lol. And she’ll be pathetic if she keeps being with him knowing your damn husband is in love with another woman. A woman that she (Jess) will never be able to remove from his inside. Is just facts. It has been over 20 years since they “ended” , yet the two seem “comatose” (as put it nicely by Britney) with their names being in trend together again! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, AZBH27 said:

Oh please, the backfires are just from too die-hard JT fans with no common sense and doesn’t want to see that this is HER REAL LIFE STORY. As a JT fan myself that can admit right and wrong, if you’ve any sense even if you’re fan you cannot blame Britney for this.  Also, if I can give advice to him, all he has to do is just ignore all the noise, and listen to her story. Let the backlash come, because well it is going to happen with what has occurred I mean really now, but listen to her story. That is all he has to do. If JT does only this, regardless of the backlash, he might just still survive as an individual in a society. Plus, maybe it is just me but I actually honestly think Britney would be happy to know people listen to her story, especially if it is him. 

Agree, for the love of God, Justin better keep his mouth shut until the book is out.

But I saw some PR statement saying that is exactly what he’s doing, so…

He also needs to get Jessica to shut up too LOL

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Shaza said:

Agree, for the love of God, Justin better keep his mouth shut until the book is out.

But I saw some PR statement saying that is exactly what he’s doing, so…

He also needs to get Jessica to shut up too LOL

I swear to God, it is his reps that’s so worried about his “comeback” and his wife that’s ****ting her pants. I mean he knew this story would be out. It is a BIG DEAL and he is no less involved in it as the unborn baby was HIS baby as much as it was Britney’s.

Edited by AZBH27
1 minute ago, AZBH27 said:

I swear to God, it is his reps that’s so worried about his “comeback” and his wife that’s ****ting in their pants. I mean he knew this sorry would be out. It is a BIG DEAL and he is no less involved in it as the unborn baby was HIS baby as much as it was Britney’s.

He needs to rehire his previous PR lady Sonia. Ever since he dropped her, he’s been fumbling all these PR crisis.

I think his new PR team is the same as Janet Jackson, but I think it’s not doing him any favours. Like, those notes app apologies are dumb. Whose idea was that?!

• Like 1
On 10/18/2023 at 7:56 AM, Gutterguppy said:

but I guess it was ok for him to make a whole music video out of it? I cannot stand his as.s 

It is definitely not so much of a “revenge” if you look at it now as what he “claims” because as we know by her statement that they both knew each other cheated and they still stayed together. That CMAR song now in my eyes is more of “propelling” his solo career pressured by his management which I’m sure he is eager too as well but money and investors is on the line for his “solo career”. There’s no way he did all that by himself, because if it did he made him look so heartless, and the PR would’ve had a hell of a time to polished, his PR is definitely in on it too. Again, not “righting” his wrongs but after Britney’s revelation it opened up a new perpective of both of their songs.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

It is not him that’s wholly saying it. Jessica is fuming at all this. You need to know she is that woman that wants to keep the “squeaky clean” , “ my husband and life is so perfect” well, she can’t anymore lol. And she’ll be pathetic if she keeps being with him knowing your damn husband is in love with another woman. A woman that she (Jess) will never be able to remove from his inside. Is just facts. It has been over 20 years since they “ended” , yet the two seem “comatose” (as put it nicely by Britney) with their names being in trend together again! 

Oh ya all the fake Facebook happy families! Hate those beeches!!!!

• Haha 1

'Crossroads' director Tamra Davis cautions against criticizing Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake's abor**on decision: 'Men should have a choice too'

WWW.INSIDER.COM

"Men should have a choice too," "Crossroads" directoe Tamra Davis said reflecting on Britney Spears and Justin...

In a recent interview with Insider ahead of the re-release of her 2002 film "Crossroads" to theaters, director Tamra Davis defended the film's star Britney Spears and her ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake, whom she dated from 1999 to 2002.

Davis shot the coming-of-age film, which starred Spears, Taryn Manning, and Zoe Saldana, in the spring of 2001, so she spent a lot of time with the couple.

Earlier this week, Spears revealed that she had an abor**on while dating Timberlake.

"A, I'm glad they had a choice, whatever, and B, sometimes you realize it's not just the girls' choice and men should have a choice too, and that's something that's super important," Davis said. "It's very important that people make decisions like this together and it's a joint decision, and they were in love."

"These two were madly in love. I saw them, I spent so much time with them. They were an incredible couple," she continued. "I don't think they were 21 yet. So let's be really careful about how we criticize."

Aww good for her to have both of their backs! I’m sure people who knows both Britney and Justin are sympathetic of this incident. 🥹

The 2000s and 2020s are different times that have different takes on accountability regarding women's choices. Back then, it was really a bad thing and the women took all the backlash because the society was hugely misogynistic. RIght now, still is, but less.

the On other hand, why is the A-word even censored in here? LOL

On 10/18/2023 at 3:55 AM, Applejack said:

It's because Justin was her special someone, that person that just gets you, that understands you and that it's very hard to find; not everyone finds that person in their lifetime

And she was his special someone too

That's also why people say (lowkey) that she is kinda obsessed with him, because she constantly brings him up in conversations, either it be in 2020 or 2008; she really loved him and missed him

To be honest, there’s so many instances even today that hints these two are still hanging onto each other in whatever way that is. Maybe they’re just on good terms now, but I can’t help it at times I’ll see them acting “it” at times.  I guess it is just nostalgia, “what could have been”.. but hmmm you can’t help to be fascinated with these two, especially when they are mentioned together 😮‍💨

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block