Britney reveals in new book she had an ******** while dating Justin Timberlake because he "didn't want to be a father."

8 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I wouldn’t say it’s black and white like that and I think some of you guys are overreacting. Britney having a baby in 2001 while still being 19 and just 2-3 years into her career as a pop star would not have been easy for her. Both of them were in the middle of multi-million dollar business contracts and promotion deals. You have to understand the logistics of it. 

You have to understand that you’re neither Britney Spears nor Justin Timberlake. People are overreacting because they are fans of Britney Spears. Therefore, every fan knows that Britney would have kept the baby, instead of your nonsensical babbling. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:
Bad Bunny released the worst album in the history of albums, he’s literally lowering the bar so I’d worry about that. If we’re talking about logistics. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I wouldn’t say it’s black and white like that and I think some of you guys are overreacting. Britney having a baby in 2001 while still being 19 and just 2-3 years into her career as a pop star would not have been easy for her. Both of them were in the middle of multi-million dollar business contracts and promotion deals. You have to understand the logistics of it. 

During that time, this was more common than we think.  It’s easy to judge her now and say she could’ve just had the baby but in all honesty it could’ve ended her career.  Especially because she launched her career as a pure virgin with *****y costumes but not *****y ways 

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

And how that had such a mental and emotional impact for this woman. Ugh my heart breaks for her. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Fita said:

I'm wondering if they shouldn't have kept this one so people will buy Britney's book OR at least read somewhere on the internet... And not give free clickbaits for the media? Idk. But I respect if that was Britney's choice.

On the contrary, I suspect book sales have just doubled due to this one revelation.  Everybody in the world now knows Britney has a book coming out next week. They know what they’re doing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Britney has made a lot of sacrifices for the benefit of her family and many others. Maybe the public will be more understanding about why it hurts Britney so badly how her family treated her and didn’t stand up for her basic rights during the conservatorship, exploiting her and living off of her success. I can’t imagine how much that hurts her to this day.

On a lighter note, this book is going to be a huge part of her healing process. That’s my take away so far from the excerpts. Her career is the least of her concerns. She seems much more focused on just living life. IMO this book is great to help forge a path for Britney to let go of pain and secrets from her past and move forward with her life. Sending love to you, Britney!!!❤️

Speaking of her family did you know that her mom wrote in her book that Britney lost her virginity at 14 and had a booze and w**d problem as a teenager too? 

What kind of family does that?!??  I hope she reveals it all!! F that family.  

• Love 2
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I think i can understand more now how JLs pregnancy affected Britney and their relationships. She was the 1 who had to gave up her baby for a career and made an ******** while JL was teen mom. and i think it was difficult for Britney to realise the fact that her little sister  stood up for herself and gave birth to a baby while she did not.

Wasn’t there some rumor that Britney was trying to offer to send her sister security or something when she learned she was pregnant?

Probably knew JL would be facing pressure/harassment 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Seanril said:

My jaw is still on the floor from when I first read.

I wonder if this was the reason that they broke up but the whole time it was speculated she cheated. ********* can be very hard on a relationship.

It was a wedge between them, but the ******** was in 2000 and they separated in early 2002/late 2001

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, handmedown said:

On the contrary, I suspect book sales have just doubled due to this one revelation.  Everybody in the world now knows Britney has a book coming out next week. They know what they’re doing. 

so maybe they didn't "spend" all the 'bombshells', right? 

20 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

During that time, this was more common than we think.  It’s easy to judge her now and say she could’ve just had the baby but in all honesty it could’ve ended her career.  

No one is judging Britney.

We’re judging Justin for pushing her to have an ******** she didn’t want and then trashing her all over the place when they broke up a few years later and acting like she was the one who hurt him.

And so what about their careers? A woman having an ******** she doesn’t want can cause a lifetime of trauma and pain. 

Besides even as teens they had already made more freaking money than normal people do in decades.

And why is everyone assuming it would have been the end of their careers? Posh Spice got pregnant out of wedlock in the 90s and the Spice Girls had a young fanbase. It did cause some controversy but she has done just fine in life.

Edited by KatieKat
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, icybaby said:

I think i can understand more now how JLs pregnancy affected Britney and their relationships. She was the 1 who had to gave up her baby for a career and made an ******** while JL was teen mom. and i think it was difficult for Britney to realise the fact that her little sister  stood up for herself and gave birth to a baby while she did not.

JL didnt have a career, Britney was worth millions of dollars and her family and management knew that,  I dont believe Britney had a chance. Sadly

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block