Britney pictured with Maluma and J Balvin in New York City getting sushi

25 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Woah…triggered much? This has NOTHING to do with race or the genre of music being “beneath me”. I simply don’t know of their work. Nothing more to it. So sit down Karen. 

I’m not triggered at all lol I don’t even listen to Maluma, but i’m not going around pretending the world does not know him bc I myself am not a fan of his music.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 2
Just now, Eternalhouse said:

This is so 2004ish Britney, the outfit, hair, attitude, is so hot and she looks even more comfortable than when she was with her dude pals after her divorce.

Love.:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

I think it also speaks to the fact that other artists have so much respect for her and love her, as they were the ones to ask her to hang out with them!

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

?? how is this random? they're both musicians and she's a musician herself, they could've been discussing ideas for songs etc. I hope we as fans collectively move on from making anything Britney does into an issue

B.tch how i turn into this an issue? I just said it's so random. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block