Britney pictured with Maluma and J Balvin in New York City getting sushi

5 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

Britney knows all type of musical artists…she enjoys all genres. I sure hope your b*tchy comment is not trying to imply that latin music is beneath you as you “barely know” who they are. Maluma’s music is more relevant than Britney’s today. 

Woah…triggered much? This has NOTHING to do with race or the genre of music being “beneath me”. I simply don’t know of their work. Nothing more to it. So sit down Karen. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
35 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Yes it was, otherwise I wouldn't comment on it.

And that invective (I highly doubt you know what that word means) you can call someone else :)  it just shows your level of intellect.

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

I don't know what's going on but you've inspired me to go back to school :elton:

I have no idea what that word means :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: oh Lord I'm a dumb :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Spoiler

I do now tho 👀

juicy orange juice GIF

Edited by thegrove
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block