Britney's viral knife dance played to a remix of "Baby One More Time" at a rave in San Fransisco

Cqleb

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Every time I see the knife footage I’m equal parts sad and mad.   

sad because people are so eager to spread this image of her looking crazy because it’s entertaining.  

mad because some of her own fans are twisting this into a celebration of fame.  

Agree.

This knife dance is now on the level of infamy as her shaving her head and hitting a car with an umbrella. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

They're clearly celebrating her and not making fun of her pls 😭

I wish she capitalized on this, and made a full on routine 

I don’t think that they’re making fun of Britney either. I just think that it’s embarrassing that her number one song is playing and it makes you think about Britney that icon that popstar that legend. Meanwhile, it shows current Britney , at home spinning around with the knives it shows what her legacy has become at this point.

Going through this thread, I knew exactly, may I stress that out, EXACTLY, which members will poop in their pants and here we are, again. Do you want me to tag you, you incels of this forum? Fuc.k.i.ng waste of the space cu.nts, do you really want me tag you and call you out? Fu.king. always raining in everyone parades. Why don't you let us enjoy the thread without having to go through your negative narrative? 

Anyways, this video goes to shows just how iconic she is. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 5

All of this is no bueno in my book, do you guys really want her to become a ******* meme? :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:  Let's be real, it's nothing but mockery 2023 edition where we pretend we're not making fun of her because that's unacceptable these days, instead we sarcastically "stan"... The energy behind it is no different from pointing and laughing at her being bald in 2007 though. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Spoiler

Deep down, even the delulus know that, hence why they're so eager to jump on and insult anyone being real… :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Baronesse
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You make me sick with being rude to me for saying THE TRUTH!
I did not say anything rude but it IS A FACT that this dance WILL LIVE IN INFAMY!

Your opinion does not equal the truth. 

Comparing the head shaving to the knife dance are not the same. Like it or not. Some of you should really let go of this pristine perfect image of Britney, she has been tired of that since 2004, go watch Chaotic, she is pretty much the same. 

All of you are so dramatic. Log out, Touch some grass, make some friends.

• Like 2

First of all I LOVE loud luxury and need to start listening to them again. Second, I love that they did this! They turned it into something like a performance that can be enjoyed and seen as iconic rather than a video to be laughed at and cringe at. They did this out of respect and I would have screamed my *** off if I was in that crowd! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

20 hours ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I just can’t celebrate this.  This is so sad, how can her own fans turn her struggles into entertainment? 

i see you guys are desperate for her to be popular but at what expense?  There are things more important than being famous and iCoNiC 

I feel this comment so hard. I wholeheartedly agree. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block