Britney's viral knife dance played to a remix of "Baby One More Time" at a rave in San Fransisco

Cqleb

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, J45x said:

Your opinion does not equal the truth. 

Comparing the head shaving to the knife dance are not the same. Like it or not. Some of you should really let go of this pristine perfect image of Britney, she has been tired of that since 2004, go watch Chaotic, she is pretty much the same. 

All of you are so dramatic. Log out, Touch some grass, make some friends.

How is it not the same?

Can you explain why?

I didn't say she was pristine and perfect, she never was.

I DO have friends and a real life outside of Exhale, my life does not revolve around Britney nor do I worship her like lots of fans do.

You don't have to be rude just cause I say that this will be infamous.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

How is it not the same?

Can you explain why?

I didn't say she was pristine and perfect, she never was.

I DO have friends and a real life outside of Exhale, my life does not revolve around Britney nor do I worship her like lots of fans do.

You don't have to be rude just cause I say that this will be infamous.

People here are so nasty towards others for simply sharing opinions/facts. 🤮 The fact that you got spoken to that way. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: And then those same people have the audacity to complain about others being a troll or “negative”? The irony of it all.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Nammis said:

How can I ignore you and other trolls? U make me sick. Absolutely disgusting. Bye.

You are disgusting. And the fact that Mutya liked this comment. Shocked but not surprised.

@princessmimi why do we let users keep getting away with this sort of hostile and nasty behavior? If it were me, it would be an automatic ban. That’s just me. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

People here are so nasty towards others for simply sharing opinions/facts. 🤮 The fact that you got spoken to that way. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: And then those same people have the audacity to complain about others being a troll or “negative”? The irony of it all.

Exactly.

I did not say ANYTHING rude about Britney at all,

if these people read my comment CLEARLY without jumping to conclusions, 

I said this video will be infamous like her head shaving and hitting a car with an umbrella!

Isn't that not true?

This is the most shocking thing she's done since after her conservatorship ended and IT WILL be infamous for as long as she lives!
Whether she did this on purpose or not, this video just made her look bad to the GP and world.

I DO NOT REGRET SAYING THE TRUTH!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

You are disgusting. And the fact that Mutya liked this comment. Shocked but not surprised.

@princessmimi why do we let users keep getting away with this sort of hostile and nasty behavior? If it were me, it would be an automatic ban. That’s just me. 

I did restrict the rude user who was disrespectful to me.

And the other user as well.

Its funny cause if any of the other mods said what I said, they wouldn't say anything rude to them but because its me,

apparently that's a problem. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Like 1

it shows smartness to be able to make fun of yourself and not take yourself so seriously

Britney has always been able to do so. If anything I think she hates more to be taken as a "mental health victim" than her actions or videos to be taken for what they are to her: a moment of fun. 

people are not making fun of her and if they are, **** them, she's iconic! we all think so, she knows, she posts whatever she wants, who cares? I'd love to go to a party and see this! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block