Britney's viral knife dance played to a remix of "Baby One More Time" at a rave in San Fransisco

Cqleb

26 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I just can’t celebrate this.  This is so sad, how can her own fans turn her struggles into entertainment? 

i see you guys are desperate for her to be popular but at what expense?  There are things more important than being famous and iCoNiC 

i don’t see how making new dances is a struggle… britney isn’t the only person to use props in entertainment… just because you don’t like it doesn’t make her struggling… i think it looks good and it took time to learn it… but okay. u go girl

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I just can’t celebrate this.  This is so sad, how can her own fans turn her struggles into entertainment? 

i see you guys are desperate for her to be popular but at what expense?  There are things more important than being famous and iCoNiC 

The fact that you think shes struggling  is the problem, shes just being herself

• Love 4
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i don’t see how making new dances is a struggle… britney isn’t the only person to use props in entertainment… just because you don’t like it doesn’t make her struggling… i think it looks good and it took time to learn it… but okay. u go girl

I see you still refuse to believe your own eyes and ears and are willing to die on the prop hill. 

I don’t want to say anything mean but honestly, wake up. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

The fact that you think shes struggling  is the problem, shes just being herself

There are many signs proving she’s struggling.  Her life isn’t roses and sunshine but by creating this cartoon character out of the knife incident strips her of her humanity.  

one day people will realize that the meme they were laughing at was a real person going through some ****.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
59 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

I see you still refuse to believe your own eyes and ears and are willing to die on the prop hill. 

I don’t want to say anything mean but honestly, wake up. 

i mean britney’s not the one actively saying someone is crazy on some forum… i don’t think any respectable human is doing that… but i’ll let you tell it

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block