Britney wants to redo Beyonce's song "Daddy Lessons" with Jay-Z: "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge"

45 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

But she didn’t write or produce the songs so why would she be notified if they are remixed? The songs technically belong to the producers and songwriters 

it's not about asking her for permission, but a matter of letting her know just out of consideration

Thing is people love to judge Britney, as if we could understand what it's like to be her. A random person may think that Britney should feel flattered by someone using her song, especially someone like Beyoncé. But for her that must be different, she may see it as people ignoring her existence and using her music without even letting her know. At the end of the day she's not using Toxic because of Cathy Dennis, but because of Britney.

I'm not saying she's right or wrong, it's probably just the result of her own insecurities, to which no one should feel offended or whatever.

The truth is, she isn't even saying she was expecting to be informed or that Beyoncé is wrong or anything, she's just stating that if people are using her music without her even knowing, then she can use theirs too (which we all know ain't even happening)

• Love 4
Just now, Lola2790 said:

They stopped her from anything that didn't fit into the polished & safe "Britney" brand. 

Try again, BadBunny.

Yes because you spoke directly with Lou to know that? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: And like I said, Britney always insisted that she’s always more of an entertainer/dancer and was less about “live vocals” (even though she claimed that she always sung live). After the FFT, she couldn’t even be bothered to pre-record vocals which pissed off a lot of fans. I think there was some resentment as she got older bc she envisioned herself performing at those award shows but maybe she felt like it wasn’t up to a specific standard. Who knows. Maybe she’ll talk about it in her book!

Try again, Lola.

36 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Probably this

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Beyoncé's Renaissance World Tour formally kicked off Wednesday at Stockholm, Sweden's Friends Arena, where she...

Ahhh, I honestly thought she just really liked Beyoncé but she could definitely be alluding to this

2 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

This is the first month in 25 years where I’m really starting to lose some major trust with Britney. I know half of you will agree and half of you are in delision-land, but it just seems like she’s yearning for controversey at this point with really petty grudges. The Toxic remix of Beyonce’s tour is clearly what she’s referring to, and she sounds sarcastic AF. And wtf is this bandage on her finger? I thought these were “fake knives.” 

Its concerning, and I’m truthfully annoyed. I get she’s unwell but it’s very “pick me” at this point. How much controversey can she stir? That’s the game she’s playing now.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

This is the first month in 25 years where I’m really starting to lose some major trust with Britney. I know half of you will agree and half of you are in delision-land, but it just seems like she’s yearning for controversey at this point with really petty grudges. The Toxic remix of Beyonce’s tour is clearly what she’s referring to, and she sounds sarcastic AF. And wtf is this bandage on her finger? I thought these were “fake knives.” 

Its concerning, and I’m truthfully annoyed. I get she’s unwell but it’s very “pick me” at this point. How much controversey can she stir? That’s the game she’s playing now.

Be careful. If you voice an opinion or express a personal concern that isn’t necessarily popular on here, you are subject to getting bullied, personally attacked, name-called, referred to as “Team Con”, etc (usually by the same 10 Exhalers too). They will also tell you to leave and refer to you as a “fake fan” bc according to them, we must abide and agree with everything Britney does or says.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in advance!! :-)

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 3

You'd think that Beyonce (or her team) would at least inform her when she's using toxic in her tour since they're peers. We all know she loves and respects Beyonce, so perhaps she feels hurt that everyone can use her songs and not even inform her about it. Perhaps she did, and someone on Britney's side didn't inform Britney about it ...I mean anything is possible with her "team"

And yes, she will lash out many times more. If you don't want to see it, unfollow her. Recovering from abuse will take its time and it will be messy. That doesn't mean you don't like her, it's tough when someone you love is suffering and there is nothing you can do about it. 

• Like 2

I’m good with that Brit but do you. Highly doubt this will happen. The finger thing is bizarre on top of the entire video and caption. Not to mention she’s posted it three times now and out of all songs Daddy issues? Yeah that’s clear Brit but how creepy while you’re nearly naked and dancing sensually. Bey and J would never. Im not even attempting to be mean because that would be easy for anyone. This is honestly once again concerning for multiple reasons and extremely odd. Make a new song with Beyoncé or remix literally anything on Renaissance. Energy, AHAP, or my fav Pure/Honey. Please leave this song alone because it’s beyond disturbing and bizarre given your real life issues. These videos are just uncomfortable. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

People complaining about her messy house :orangu_orangutan_ape:
Jeez Louise it’s just some boots and clothes lying around she was prob just playing dressup for her video’s

They act like there's trash everywhere :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: Any girl's room is messier (especially their makeup desk lmao) when they try on different clothes for fun. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Things were way too calm on Britneyland to be true...

She will be dragged if this becomes the new passive aggressive Selena stuff. 

I still don't understand how things like that are uploaded on her instagram. She has a team.

The remix talking doesn't make any sense, artists are always remixing or/covering others.

Of course the message comes with the worst video, not the ones a little bit more flattering purple outfit.

She needs to stay away of social media,  anyone who likes her should try to make her stop. Seriously. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 4

I watched the video just now, what’s up with the super obvious bandaid? Even if it didn’t happen from dancing with knives, surely she’d know that’s what everyone’s gonna say, right? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Why go through that again after declaring the knives were fake and even naming the prop shop?

I guess she’s trolling us on purpose and I’m not sure why.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Things were way too calm on Britneyland to be true...

She will be dragged if this becomes the new passive aggressive Selena stuff. 

I still don't understand how things like that are uploaded on her instagram. She has a team.

The remix talking doesn't make any sense, artists are always remixing or/covering others.

Of course the message comes with the worst video, not the ones a little bit more flattering purple leotard.

She needs to stay out of social media,  anyone who likes her should try to make her stop. Seriously. 

Yeah, shading Beyoncé is not really like shading Selena Gomez. Like Bey or not, she’s always super professional and serious. Can’t throw shade at her and post something like this. 

I'm still not 100% sure that she’s shading her, though. She likes her and she IS dancing to her song. Maybe it’s just her way of saying she wants to do that song? Shading someone cause they covered your song…:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Hope that’s the last we hear of it if it’s shade, like I said Beyoncé is no Selena. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block