Britney wants to redo Beyonce's song "Daddy Lessons" with Jay-Z: "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge"

2 minutes ago, GIMMEmoreBS said:

The remix issue all started when she was denied remix’s for Vegas, but then Jamie-limbo was allowed to perform B’s songs on that award show where Britney had to fake being supportive, now she’s broadened her scope and we’re all in danger girl.. Angry Britney Spears GIF by Yandy.com

The irony is that JL’s performance of TTWE wasn’t even remixed to begin with. It just sounded like a karaoke back-track. 😂 I think she was lashing out on the other girls but took out most of her anger on her sister. And it’s not like literally all of her setlist on Vegas wasn’t remixed. 😂

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 3
Just now, BadBunny said:

Did you not read what I said? Do you struggle with comprehension? I said that Britney doesn’t give a **** about any of that stuff but still craves attention due to the limelight she’s been under since 16. You are so obsessed with what I say when I’ve asked you to change the channel or focus your energy on other responses who are saying a far lot worse than I am. You are obsessed.

Nobody cares about your face! Nobody is "obsessed" with you :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not my fault if you spend all your day here flooding us with your posts over and over and over again... You are the only supporter of Jamie Spears here! I never saw a member so much hated by other and WE are the problem, not you! Yeah sure! Even Jordan said your posts were weird the other day!  Also... What a clown...

change the channel or focus your energy on other

We should do the same, leave Britney alone and create a board of your soulmate Jamie Spears! Doing awful comparison with holocuste and Britney!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Nobody cares about your face! Nobody is "obsessed" with you :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Not my fault if you spend all your day here flooding us with your posts over and over and over again... You are the only supporter of Jamie Spears here! I never saw a member so much hated by other and WE are the problem, not you! Yeah sure! Even Jordan said your posts were weird the other day!  Also... What a clown...

We should do the same, leave Britney alone and create a board of your soulmate Jamie Spears! Doing awful comparison with holocuste and Britney!

Baby I don’t support James nor am I here for people’s approval or to receive brownie points from user A or user B. You are literally showing signs of obsession by keeping tabs on my posts and my right to say what I want which a lot of people agree with. If YOU don’t like it, change. the. channel. or put me on IGNORE. It isn’t rocket science but here you are grasping at straws by going off tangent on something that has no validity and throwing a tantrum. Why are you even trying to argue? And for the hundredth time, I never compared the Holocaust to Britney. I literally have Jewish family and have been very outspoken here on all the anti-Semitism. Stop the gaslighting. Here’s some advice for you: move on and stop being a bully. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1

Obviously I can’t speak to her true feelings, but I feel she’s still full of so much anger from what’s happened to her (rightfully so) and it comes out in burst through these captions, I really do feel for her, her feelings are valid, I just wish she found a way to channel her anger that didn’t lead to more problems and backlash to deal with, it only adds to her stress

• Love 5
  • Like 3
Just now, Joel Santos said:

She needs to find a new hobby. Spending the whole day spinning and complaining is not healthy at all. She's been doing the same thing for almost five years, and so far we haven't seen any progress.

Having Cade as her manager is scary too, she says she has all these friends yet we usually she her with the criminal housekeeper or Cade's male friends. 

She's rarely seen with women. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, GIMMEmoreBS said:

Obviously I can’t speak to her true feelings, but I feel she’s still full of so much anger from what’s happened to her (rightfully so) and it comes out in burst through these captions, I really do feel for her, her feelings are valid, I just wish she found a way to channel her anger that didn’t lead to more problems and backlash to deal with, it only adds to her stress

She said already she secretly wants to offend people bc she’s been so offended… but I’m like… the anger is always misdirected. 

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Having Cade as her manager is scary too, she says she has all these friends yet we usually she her with the criminal housekeeper or Cade's male friends. 

She's rarely seen with women. 

Like does Cade even tell Britney that other celebrities try to reach out? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block