Britney wants to redo Beyonce's song "Daddy Lessons" with Jay-Z: "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge"

Let's up our reading skills! Teacher mode on. 

Rule 1: Do not insert your imagination into a text written by someone else. The Beyonce shade is in your imagination.

Rule 2: Do not interpret Britney's IG captions as if they were a law text on which you have to write a dissertation.

Cade on the phone with Britney: 

Sweetheart we discussed this before. DO NOT tell people where you are and what our projects are. You know you have stalkers.

Britney deletes the Beyonce dance. Britney deletes the airplane video.

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Let's up our reading skills! Teacher mode on. 

Rule 1: Do not insert your imagination into a text written by someone else. The Beyonce shade is in your imagination.

Cade on the phone with Britney: 

Sweetheart we discussed this before. DO NOT tell people where you are and what our projects are. You know you have stalkers.

But the Cade Phone call... your imagination right? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Yeah and it’s ludacris that fans won’t admit they when Britney has said multiple times in some way that she doesn’t care about her career or the industry. She doesn’t like celebrities, she hates designer clothing, she released an album with someone else’s vocals (BJ) she rarely puts effort into her performances, she doesn’t like to promote, and there’s been a million instances of her degrading her career and the business. Like the example you gave or when she ended IATFF doc with saying maybe she’ll just quit or all the times she’s referenced wanting a family and disappearing. I mean her last two singles alone scream no effort. HMC sounds like it was recorded on a cell phone and sent to a studio. MYB is…where to start. I mean the list goes on and on and on. 

Agree and disagree. I don’t think it’s black and white. Anthony Preston shared Britney WANTED to be more creative, brought an entire song she wrote herself to record, but was SCARED.. 

I do agree that overall, she lacks drive in her own career. She really didn’t invest much in blackout other than her vocals 

14 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Agree and disagree. I don’t think it’s black and white. Anthony Preston shared Britney WANTED to be more creative, brought an entire song she wrote herself to record, but was SCARED.. 

I do agree that overall, she lacks drive in her own career. She really didn’t invest much in blackout other than her vocals 

I mean you can tell how frustrated Ryan was in this interview alone. It wasn’t a personal phone call it was an interview to promote and Brit gave nothing but talking about fried chicken and cookies on a bad reception while laughing as if it was funny putting Ryan on hold multiple times in the first quarter alone. He was just trying to help her. She literally left the interview and hopped in the shower as Ryan was begging to get her to say something to the fans who purchased and supported Blackout. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

But the Cade Phone call... your imagination right? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Of course it is my imagination but I think I am not that far off.

Britney posts Beyonce dance again after she had deleted it.

Cade on the phone again.

Cade: Britney you agreed to delete this video! 

Britney: I don't have to do what you tell me!  - She stamps her foot!

Cade: Sweetheart listen to me. I am serious.  Beyonce's manager called me and said she didn't know about your collab plans. She is open to it but not right now. She was a bit upset that you didn't talk to her first.

Britney throws her phone on the bed and cuddles Snow. Then she deletes the video.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block