Britney wants to redo Beyonce's song "Daddy Lessons" with Jay-Z: "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge"

Didnโ€™t she complain that she wanted remixes to her songs but now she doesnโ€™t like when people remix her songs? By the way, there is no requirement to ask the artist - Britney doesnโ€™t write or produce most of her music so any permission would be sought from the writer/producer. And once again, majority of remixed are unofficial and the better ones are the unofficial onesย 

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 1
  • Like 7

Itโ€™s hard to say what she really feels, but if I was Beyoncรฉ reading this caption I would definitely side eye and maybe avoid working with her or referencing her in the future, which is a shame because I would love for the Queen Bโ€™s to combine forces. Hopefully Iโ€™m wrong and Beyoncรฉ didnโ€™t interpret this the way it comes off,ย 

Iโ€™m certain, Britney doesnโ€™t care either wayย :britney-fire-dance:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, GIMMEmoreBS said:

Itโ€™s hard to say what she really feels, but if I was Beyoncรฉ reading this caption I would definitely side eye and maybe avoid working with her or referencing her in the future, which is a shame because I would love for the Queen Bโ€™s to combine forces. Hopefully Iโ€™m wrong and Beyoncรฉ didnโ€™t interpret this the way it comes off,ย 

Britney donโ€™t give a ****. She doesnโ€™t want fame nor does she crave the limelight any longer. She just wants attention and controversial or cryptic IG captions is how sheโ€™s going to get it.ย 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Britney donโ€™t give a ****. She doesnโ€™t want fame nor does she crave the limelight any longer. She just wants attention and controversial IG captions is how sheโ€™s going to get it.ย 

So dumb! But well coming from you is not surprising! She doesn't have a sad life like you... I mean if SHE REALLY WANTED ATTENTION she can do a billion things just by snaping her fingers! Met Gala is the goal of aloooooooooot of celebrities, she declined twice, she also declined a collaboration with Beyoncรฉ apparently and with Versace. She's Britney Spears not Bad Bunny the number one supporter of Jamie, Lynne and Jamie Lynne ;)

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, GIMMEmoreBS said:

No one should work with her, sheโ€™s a ******* mess.ย 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

So dumb! But well coming from you is not surprising! She doesn't have a sad life like you... I mean if SHE REALLY WANTED ATTENTION she can do a billion things just by snaping her fingers! Met Gala is the goal of aloooooooooot of celebrities, she declined twice, she also declined a collaboration with Beyoncรฉ apparently and with Versace. She's Britney Spears not Bad Bunny the number one supporter of Jamie, Lynne and Jamie Lynne ;)

Did you not read what I said? Do you struggle with comprehension? I said that Britney doesnโ€™t give a **** about any of that materialistic Met Gala or Versace stuff but still craves attention due to the conditioning of fame. You are so obsessed with what I say when Iโ€™ve asked you to change the channel or focus your energy on other responses who are saying a far lot worse than I am. Once again, you are obsessed and itโ€™s painfully obvious how you continue to single me out by being nothing more than a bully.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block