Britney wants to redo Beyonce's song "Daddy Lessons" with Jay-Z: "So many people have done remixes to my songs without my knowledge"

Just now, stevenbinko said:

She put up her Christmas tree before November? Someone call 911 for real this time 🙄😒

Hello, operator? Thanks for taking my call....I'd like to have a welfare check done on Britney Spears...well, you see, she put her Christmas tree up in October and Christmas isn't until December 25th....well....yes, I understand that's not a crime, but you need to listen....I feel like she's really unwell and needs help! I mean, who even puts a Christmas tree up that early? She's clearly not right

• Haha 7
23 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney was better that decade lol. However Beyonce and Taylor Swift have both reached legend status this year alone with their tours and recent albums. It is absolutely insane to think Britney is posting this content! Nobody would have guessed this in a million years back in the day! I just wish she would get the proper help she needs. She’s not healing imo because there’s no growth. We get a decent post here and there but the majority of her posts are beyond bizarre and literally in the same room doing the same thing with barely any clothes and now we’re adding knives and band aids…if y’all can’t recognize that’s not healthy behavior idk what to tell you. Keep your opinions and I’ll keep mine lol. And not you personally @whenthedogscaneout I just have a feeling someone will have some stupid remark due to my honest opinion. 

Yep. It’s one thing to do those videos with random songs, but when she’s dancing to a song of one of her peers in her living room like that, it’s just…beneath her and the performer she used to be. Not gonna diagnose her, but isn’t there a friend that can convince her she’s too good for this? She has a book coming out so soon, why post a video with a bandaid again when the knife dance controversy had just died down? 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

I agree with everything you said. I do believe that Britney was given a lot of creative freedom during the cship (outfits, live performances, producers she wanted to work with, music videos etc) I think Britney just didn’t want to be bothered with all of that so she let her team take creative control. I remember one of the producers on blackout was talking about working with Britney throughout 2006 and how she would come in the studio and record for like 10 minutes and then tell them she was going to the bathroom and would never come back or when she told them to just leave Keri Hilson vocals on “Gimme More” because “she sounds just like me” instead of re-recording the vocals (if you listen to gimme more all you hear during the chorus is Keri Hilson). Fans just don’t want to admit that Britney is very lazy and half-*** alot of things

Yeah and it’s ludacris that fans won’t admit they when Britney has said multiple times in some way that she doesn’t care about her career or the industry. She doesn’t like celebrities, she hates designer clothing, she released an album with someone else’s vocals (BJ) she rarely puts effort into her performances, she doesn’t like to promote, and there’s been a million instances of her degrading her career and the business. Like the example you gave or when she ended IATFF doc with saying maybe she’ll just quit or all the times she’s referenced wanting a family and disappearing. I mean her last two singles alone scream no effort. HMC sounds like it was recorded on a cell phone and sent to a studio. MYB is…where to start. I mean the list goes on and on and on. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep. It’s one thing to do those videos with random songs, but when she’s dancing to a song of one of her peers in her living room like that, it’s just…beneath her and the performer she used to be. Not gonna diagnose her, but isn’t there a friend that can convince her she’s too good for this? She has a book coming out so soon, why post a video with a bandaid again when the knife dance controversy had just died down? 

I genuinely believe she thinks she looks hot. And that she’s digging people she’s angry at. She’s lost touch with the world as well because she’s probably severely internally angry for being labeled crazy by everyone but she is ultimately the one who did that to herself. People make mistakes and we’re all human but it REALLY seems like Brit takes things to insane levels. Cheating on JT, 48 hour marriage, Chaotic…shaving her head, the umbrella, tampons flying out of her V on stage, the extensions, and everything recent. I understand the flip side of the situation and I’ve supported her but I can’t support someone who doesn’t care anymore. She has to want to do better. You can’t force anyone to do anything which is also why I’ll never regret fighting for her freedom but it would be wonderful to see her care again. People are brutal about Brit. She has a small community of people who support her because even if her IG comments were on those millions of followers are just curious. She turned them off to avoid the truth. Even though there’s a way of speaking and most people are Aholes either way the truth is that she doesn’t care and isn’t getting better from the trauma. 

Love Britney so much. I always will. Been a ride-or-die fan since the first time my lil gay self heard BOMT on the radio in 7th grade. 

I am just tired of the constant complaining and nonsense on IG when we ALL know that she has infinite pure untapped potential. She could have EVERYTHING she wants in life and more if she would channel her feelings into her art. She spends so much time shooting, editing, posting, and reposting "content" for IG. Imagine if she took that time and put it into music, painting, a makeup line, podcast, puppet show lol, literally ANYTHING other than the messiness on IG. 

I worry that the GP won't be holding the door open for her to return as a cultural icon for much longer. Britney is creative. She is an artist. She is a trend-setter and cultural legend. I hope she is still making art - either for herself or to be shared with her fans sometime. Anything other than posting into the vapid, bottomless void of social media. She is BRITNEY MF SPEARS. She can and SHOULD have it all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, jacklovesbritney said:

Love Britney so much. I always will. Been a ride-or-die fan since the first time my lil gay self heard BOMT on the radio in 7th grade. 

I am just tired of the constant complaining and nonsense on IG when we ALL know that she has infinite pure untapped potential. She could have EVERYTHING she wants in life and more if she would channel her feelings into her art. She spends so much time shooting, editing, posting, and reposting "content" for IG. Imagine if she took that time and put it into music, painting, a makeup line, podcast, puppet show lol, literally ANYTHING other than the messiness on IG. 

I worry that the GP won't be holding the door open for her to return as a cultural icon for much longer. Britney is creative. She is an artist. She is a trend-setter and cultural legend. I hope she is still making art - either for herself or to be shared with her fans sometime. Anything other than posting into the vapid, bottomless void of social media. She is BRITNEY MF SPEARS. She can and SHOULD have it all. 

I don’t think we are going to get anything from Britney Spears the “Pop star” at this point. I think these single releases is to keep her name from drowning into the abyss and a quick cash grab. If we do get something that she does press for, or a music video, that would be more shocking than anything she posts to her Instagram 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll live lol

• Love 1

She’s shading her father not Beyonce. Why would she be dancing to her music (clearly enjoying it ) and shade her? You think she’s referencing the .2 secs on her show where she uses the toxic instrumental?? :clownery_makeup_meme:
listen to the lyrics in the clip. She obviously identifies with the song. And the remix’s?? She’s made many comments on how she wanted to remix her songs in POM and wasn’t allowed but JL and the Disney girls were allowed to while she sat in the audience wanting to off herself. 

y’all are too dense sometimes :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Of course you would yawn to the iconic Beyoncé when she’s out raking in millions and millions of dollars in her stadium shows having number one songs with break my soul hit album and continuing to slay. Meanwhile, Brit is sitting at home spinning around round and round, and round Playing with knives and shacking up with a convict housekeeper.

Laugh Lol GIF

• Like 3

People are bored, there is no shade at all to Beyonce, but I guess you like to see fire whenever Britney post something. You already have this crazy image of Britney, the ones that need therapy are some of you.Anyway, once Britney will pass this era, she will most likely retire to another country.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Aj20 said:

But the thing is that it isn’t “her music” Beyonce used a part of the toxic instrumental in her live performance (and the part she used is sampled from a Bollywood film tbh) so why would she even inform Britney of that? Britney’s vocals weren’t even used. Britney and Beyoncé are peers and nothing else so Britney shouldn’t expect Beyoncé to ask her for permission to use something that doesn’t even belong to her. Britney received the toxic reference track with Cathy Dennis vocals on it and recorded the song that exact same way as Cathy. She has no ownership over the song and no creative output aside from the music video and live performances 

Now knowing this, her shading Beyonce seems even more sad.  Britney, it's time to enter your healing era and leave your anger era behind.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block