Britney posts new video on Instagram: “Here’s to matcha 🍵”

This was the best in a long time! This makes me feel good knowing she feels more calm. Finally she can lay down in herself, lay down and just feel free, even just for a moment. Good way of explaining, it's like drinking tea. I drink lots of tea with soy milk everyday. I drink the love of Britney and Madonna as well. It's good for the soul, with tea & sisters like that.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

She's such a mystery.  We will never know if these are current or years oldI can't at the variants of outfits she has with this silhouette. 

Either way she looks relaxed and happy.  This thread will be paid dust. 

Exactly my thoughts :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
she looks like she's thriving, so i wanna think they're probably relatively newer because of her expressions and just body language in general, the smiles at least look genuine to the camera:celestial3:

Edited by Nina Dobrev

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block