Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Her 

I think in this particular case maybe the need to (justifiably) attack Lynne got the best of her (assuming Lynne is the one who called the cops)… which is also self destructive but at least makes a bit more sense than straight up acting surprised.

I think she’s attacking Lynne bc Lynne is currently in LA supporting her sister. I’m sure it’s very triggering for her. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She's lucky the cops didn't directly speak with her, that's the part that scares me is if she talks to them, they might find reason to do something.

Did you not read the article that was posted yesterday and her caption? Reading is important! The cops did talk to her and found nothing wrong. Obviously you guys are being overdramatic with your concerns over someone you don’t even know.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

But whose fault, is it? Britney is the one going online causing these negative headlines, people have been happy about the book, Crossroads being in theatres again, the new soundtrack with 3 remixes.

Britney keeps going online and fanning the flames and it's taking the direction off her work stuff coming and on negativity. 

Seriously. I don’t even judge her at this point cause I’m just concerned, but blaming the fans for her current image is just ridiculous. The knife videos went viral all over the world, that’s not on us. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Seriously. I don’t even judge her at this point cause I’m just concerned, but blaming the fans for her current image is just ridiculous. The knife videos went viral all over the world, that’s not on us. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Amen, same with so much that's been going on the last 3 months or so it's the content on her IG and the public incidents that are driving all of this.

Not the fans. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Did you not read the article that was posted yesterday and her caption? Reading is important! The cops did talk to her and found nothing wrong. Obviously you guys are being overdramatic with your concerns over someone you don’t even know.

If the cops had to make 2 separate visits then that is a red flag of concern. Did the lapd confirm they spoke with her? She’s not a reliable source. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Was it quoted by the lapd, or a source/Cade?

I’m not giving them clicks, and they luckily had what I said in a preview for the article, but be my guest and give them clicks.

AMP.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears's latest Instagram stunt was enough to get the attention of police ... who visited the singer's home to make sure she...

1 minute ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I’m not giving them clicks, and they luckily had what I said in a preview for the article, but be my guest and give them clicks.

AMP.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears's latest Instagram stunt was enough to get the attention of police ... who visited the singer's home to make sure she...

Sources. Not the lapd. Damage control. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block