Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

40 minutes ago, EduardoFoster said:

It’s not a lie but my point is that it doesn’t matter. If people feel turned off by her behavior it’s on them. They can unfollow or whatever. She couldn’t care less.

But that's the problem, she DOES care.  It's a contradiction, she says she doesn't care, performs a trolling and baiting action with knives around puppies, receives backlash, and then complains about the backlash in another post.

Like make it make sense :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by Tranquil24
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

You’re telling that to a person who was unlawfully stripped of her constitutional rights for 13 years and forced into a facility for 4 months against her will without being a danger to herself or others. Let that happen to you and then come back and talk about what you perceive is bullying and what’s not. 

We don't know what happened that night. She may have claimed to be suicidal, or a mental health practitioner signed a Form that petitioned a judge that she was. Either way, it isn't bullying. It is the cop's job and is mandated by the court to do so.

Knowing this, you would think she would try to have a lower profile because, at the end of the day, no one is above authority figures, and there are huge injustices in this world with people who misuse their authority that may seem like bullying, but it's a huge generalization when for the most part, these people try to establish some semblance of order in this world whether you are a celebrity or not. When you are a huge public figure, you have to consider the safety of yourself and other people. It's inconsiderate and irresponsible if one feels they are above that. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Maria962 said:

Exactly, she has been trying to hurt everyone lately, without realizing that she's really hurting herself, I could give multiple examples of this, she unfortunately lacks a lot of self-awareness, I think she can't even realize that she's doing a huge self-sabotage by repeating the same pattern from 2007, it's like she subconsciously wants the same thing to happen, I don't understand it very well

Tbh I try to make sense of it and I think of it like this: Many people view 2007 as the worst year in Britney’s life but I don’t think that’s how she viewed 2007. I think that was probably the best time in her life to her. When she acknowledges 2007 or when people who were close to her that year (alli sims) acknowledges 2007 they often downplay it and say that nothing was wrong and they just drove around and had fun. We all know Britney loves attention and 2007 is the most attention she’s ever had in her career (constantly in the media, getting chased and swarmed by paparazzi) I think that was the most freeing time in her life for her so she subconsciously wants it to happen again

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Showreel Channel said:

I love Britney, she’s been through so much. So many people have let her down. And rightly so she calls them out.

but I’ve noticed something. I don’t ever remember in the 25 years of being a fan ever hearing her take accountability for anything.

I remember even when a reporter asked her (paraphrasing)if she felt guilty or bad about taking Kevin away from Shar Jackson. Britney simply didn’t seem to care.

I think the process of healing which is the most painful is taking accountability too. It needs to be done otherwise it leads to a Narcissistic trait of just blaming others in every situation you find a problem.

The only time I’ve seen Britney sorta take accountability is on two occasion. The first time is for cheating on Justin. She never really admitted it but she sort of did in Everytime (“my weakness caused you pain and this song is my sorry”) but then she  kind of erased all accountability on her part because she went on an interview with Diane Sawyer and said “everyone has a side to their story….. I’m not technically saying he’s wrong but I’m not technically saying he’s right either” like ma’am did you cheat on him yes or no? And the second time in FTR when she talked about 2007 saying that she should’ve just packed up, took her babies and left LA

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Tranquil24 said:

Who is Abdul? Give me the lore pls :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

A big troll that got the chat box closed  down and he’s threatened members lives in the forum and has made tons of accounts and keeps coming back under different usernames! Funny how I called that account out and it’s silence from him!

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Tranquil24 said:

But that's the problem, she DOES care.  It's a contradiction, she says she doesn't care, performs a trolling and baiting action with knives around puppies, receives backlash, and then complains about the backlash in another post.

Like make it make sense :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Does she REALLY care deep down tho? My opinion is that she likes the attention. Not saying that she likes to be criticized but she said recently that part of her wants to outrage people. She knows outrage will come with criticism.

I think the reason she takes the opportunity to respond about it is because she knows people are paying attention. She’s more of a troll than people give her credit for.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

We don't know what happened that night. She may have claimed to be suicidal, or a mental health practitioner signed a Form that petitioned a judge that she was. Either way, it isn't bullying. It is the cop's job and is mandated by the court to do so.

Knowing this, you would think she would try to have a lower profile because, at the end of the day, no one is above authority figures, and there are huge injustices in this world with people who misuse their authority that may seem like bullying, but it's a huge generalization when for the most part, these people try to establish some semblance of order in this world whether you are a celebrity or not. When you are a huge public figure, you have to consider the safety of yourself and other people. It's inconsiderate and irresponsible if one feels they are above that. 

Who is she putting in danger? How is she endangering herself? In order to try to understand her you need to empathize with her and that’s what my comment is highlighting. Live in her shoes before you discredit her perception.

she tried having a lower profile by posting nothing and the cops were STILL called on her for a wellness check because people thought ridiculous things like Sam was keeping her prisoner or that she was dead. 

so the happy medium would be what for her? Keep the public happy. Show enough of herself but only the best side so that people don’t worry. Not too much though because that’s “manic”. Only with her hair done and her teeth fixed and house clean and no eye makeup. 

she does not deserve to have her home visited by police and her past held against her for the rest of her life. Media coverage is one thing, you’re right she is a public figure. But she’s also a private citizen. Hundreds of other well known public figures and “influencers” post much more disturbing content sobbing on posts about how hopeless they feel. Why aren’t cops being sent to their home checking on them?? 

fact is that ever since Britney was branded “crazy” it gave everyone carte blanche to treat her however they wanted in the name of “concern”. It’s bs and she knows it. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Who is she putting in danger? How is she endangering herself? In order to try to understand her you need to empathize with her and that’s what my comment is highlighting. Live in her shoes before you discredit her perception.

she tried having a lower profile by posting nothing and the cops were STILL called on her for a wellness check because people thought ridiculous things like Sam was keeping her prisoner or that she was dead. 

so the happy medium would be what for her? Keep the public happy. Show enough of herself but only the best side so that people don’t worry. Not too much though because that’s “manic”. Only with her hair done and her teeth fixed and house clean and no eye makeup. 

she does not deserve to have her home visited by police and her past held against her for the rest of her life. Media coverage is one thing, you’re right she is a public figure. But she’s also a private citizen. Hundreds of other well known public figures and “influencers” post much more disturbing content sobbing on posts about how hopeless they feel. Why aren’t cops being sent to their home checking on them?? 

fact is that ever since Britney was branded “crazy” it gave everyone carte blanche to treat her however they wanted in the name of “concern”. It’s bs and she knows it. 

Does this look safe to you?

1 hour ago, Itscuzim31 said:

And who made it unsafe? The press. And that was 16 years ago. Again, are we holding her past against her for the rest of her life? I guess you are. 

Irrespective of the contributing factors, the facts are it isn't safe for her or anybody else.

It's unfortunate. It's to maintain peace. These spectacles are illegal, unfortunately. You might not feel it isn't right, but that's the law. Again, nobody is above the law, and Britney should find ways to adapt around them as a high-profile public figure. Otherwise, a court could very well deem her unfit to care for her own safety. When you have a callous disregard for the rights and norms of other people, those are the consequences. 

4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Irrespective of the contributing factors, the facts are it isn't safe for her or anybody else.

It's unfortunate. It's to maintain peace. These spectacles are illegal, unfortunately. You might not feel it isn't right, but that's the law. Again, nobody is above the law, and Britney should find ways to adapt around them as a high-profile public figure. Otherwise, a court could very well deem her unfit to care for her own safety. When you have a callous disregard for the rights and norms of other people, those are the consequences. 

What’s  illegal? Lol this makes no sense. I’m bored. Agree to disagree 

2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

What’s  illegal? Lol this makes no sense. I’m bored. Agree to disagree 

These aren't my personal feelings. I mean, I don't care. If I saw Britney on the streets, I'd lose my **** for sure. In the eyes of the law, however, law enforcement must employ crowd control techniques and tactics to address unlawful public assemblies, which include crowd containment. Britney generates attention. I'm just saying just be smart about it. Don't give a reason for enforcement to intervene because it could be the difference between strolling for a few seconds with a bodyguard vs. being imprisoned in a conservatorship for over a decade in the hands of authority figures that misuse their authority or have some vendetta for secondary gain. It's just common sense. 

10 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

It’s because people believed the knives were real and the dogs looks scared and then on another video she had what looked like cuts on her body. People where just worried that she might slip on the floor with the knives in her hand and accidentally stab herself and the dogs. People where more worried about accidental harm rather than intentional harm.

16 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

A big troll that got the chat box closed  down and he’s threatened members lives in the forum and has made tons of accounts and keeps coming back under different usernames! Funny how I called that account out and it’s silence from him!

Think again. I'm liking how you think I'm a "2nd/3rd account" of the "same person". Wake up! If you think is just one person who doesn't like your vibe on this forum then please come down from that delusional pedestal you are on.

You are no "Diamond" on the inside, but just a rock. Stop pretending to be one.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block