Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

30 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She just doesn’t get the fact that people are concerned for her well being, and not trying to target her. 

Lmao maybe you don’t get the fact that she’s Britney Spears and literally has a full staff of people around her at all times… and doesn’t need our phony concerns, are you doing welfare checks in your communities, families etc… trust me Britney does not need your help.

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

I'm glad the cops showed up, I don't care what anyone says. And yes, Britney,  people need to be responsible for their actions and you're not different to anyone else. If I saw my neighbor dancing with knives, barefoot, and then showing up with bruises and bandages knowing that this neighbor had a past with mental illness I would 1000% call the cops. You don't want people invading your privacy? Don't post that type of content. When you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite your ***.

Your neighbor is a seasoned performer of 20 years and their name is Britney spear?! Oh. Nice analogy. 

Edited by Poopstar
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Poopstar said:

Lmao maybe you don’t get the fact that she’s Britney Spears and literally has a full staff of people around her at all times… and doesn’t need our phony concerns, are you doing welfare checks in your communities, families etc… trust me Britney does not need your help.

It wasn't "us". Someone else called the cops. Someone they claim has direct knowledge of Britney's situation.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Poopstar said:

A full staff?

You think a convict housekeeper is going to call in a welfare check on Britney?

Where is this alleged staff because there is dog poo on the floors, the mirrors are dirty the couch is torn.

Where is this staff?

• Love 5
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

Oh gosh I love Britney she thinks she's a person just like you :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

God that was awful…I hate watching clips from that time. All she wanted was to be left alone. She couldn’t even walk into a gas station and go to the bathroom without them coming in and following her all the way to the bathroom door. I would’ve just hid in there hoping they’d leave, but I know damn well they would’ve been camping outside waiting.

It always surprised me how that was all legal at that time…

Edited by The Femme Fatale
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

A full staff?

You think a convict housekeeper is going to call in a welfare check on Britney?

Where is this alleged staff because there is dog poo on the floors, the mirrors are dirty the couch is torn.

Where is this staff?

Lmfao okay your detailed description of floors and mirrors and torn couch 🤯 this level of fanaticism is scary. Leave Britney alone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block