Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

2 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I am gathering she is comparing Shakiras performance to what she does and calls out her mom for the wellfare check?

If it was indeed her mother, that relationship is now irretrievably broken because it reminds Britney of the first time the police showed up at her door with an ambulance. According to reports, it was not her friendly neighborhood sheriff that came but the LAPD health unit which is probably the same unit that kidnapped her before. 

It's over now, even the three-letter tabloid has an article on the prop shop where her team bought the knives.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

If it was indeed her mother, that relationship is now irretrievably broken because it reminds Britney of the first time the police showed up at her door with an ambulance. According to reports, it was not her friendly neighborhood sheriff that came but the LAPD health unit which is probably the same unit that kidnapped her before. 

It's over now, even the three-letter tabloid has an article on the prop shop where her team bought the knives.

Thanks for explaining. I dont like how this is unfolding on any level.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Hot pink said:

Looking at this legit no wonder why she’s like that now :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

It's totally ****ed but she also had the ability to have bodyguards and not go out in the middle of the night alone etc

As odd as it is, I think she does really enjoy the attention as it's all she's ever known.

• Like 3

To me all of this is ridiculous. I'm sorry but to me there's nothing concerning with her video. She's a dancer, a performer, she was just having fun and experimenting with her dancing. She's a grown *** woman, is she gets injured that's her problem, she probably was injured a million times while performing and you never knew it, but to ask for a welfare check is insane !

I can understand that you don't understand her choices, but you HAVE to respect her and her choices, asking for a welfare check is like saying there's something wrong with her, and it's a way of wanting to control her behaviour. Let her live her life ! You don't have to like it.

It's a freaking post on instagram. Social media is not real life. Maybe YOU would never do that but YOU are not her,  you are not a dancer, a performer who's self-expression goes with movement and creation. You don't see the world or life the way she does. She's having fun. I know the society and America is still very conservative, and everybody thinks they know what's right or normal, but c'mon the level of drama is completely unjustified and really show again how superfical, stupid and ****ed up society really is.

• Love 5

Her dancing with knives even made it to the headline of the local newspapers in my country (I'm from Taiwan, which is a tiny island country. ) The title reported in the newspapers was like....  " Britney Spears dancing with cleavers with hideous face expressions that frightened people on the internet ".... 

And the comments were like.... " She's a has been.... and only did it for attention " or even more harsh.. " Has she ever been sane before ? " :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

6 hours ago, DollyParton said:

I understand what she is saying, but at the same time, she posted this video to get a reaction..right? Or does she not have the capability to know if something is disturbing or not, especially with the knives rumors about Britney going on? She is literally feeding it?

Like... What else did she expacted? 

Im torn. She is posting and feeding in to rumors (on purpose?) wich causes a lot of headlines pretty much worldwide.

When reality hits such as a wellfare check she is pissed off.  I understand that to a certain degree, especially if her own mom made another attempt to put her in another c-ship. That would be a disaster. 

I just want Britney to heal, be happy and have some sort of peace like I wish any human to have. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Her dancing with knives even made it to the headline of the local newspapers in my country (I'm from Taiwan, which is a tiny island country. ) The title reported in the newspapers was like....  " Britney Spears dancing with cleavers with hideous face expressions that frightened people on the internet ".... 

And the comments were like.... " She's a has been.... and only did it for attention " or even more harsh.. " Has she ever been sane before ? " :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Yeah, it’s everywhere and it’s nothing to celebrate. It baffles me that some fans think going viral for that is positive or blame other fans for the alleged smear campaign. This is literally her doing. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Love 1
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow now that you wrote those comparisons,

it seems like when she gets divorced, her life starts to unravel.

Idk if its a coincidence or a pattern tbh

I don't know if I'm reaching...but to me it's like she subconsciously wanted that to happen from the beginning, I remember when Britney and Sam went on their honeymoon and she posted a video with him on a boat saying that she was being obnoxious and recreating "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" (I'm paraphrasing), saying that she hoped they wouldn't kill each other at the end of the year and all the complaints about their wedding. It seems as if she is trying to recreate a little of what happened before she lost her freedom. Self-sabotage at its finest

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block