Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

Yep. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I'm gonna say I told you.

Also I knew she'd come back with a post saying how upset she got about this.

Were the fans the ones who called the cops tho?

Ugh.

And does she blame the cops and not the people who called them to do the welfare check on her?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

Again another ConShip-type of propaganda thread just to switch the narrative , what the fudge is happening in exhale now ? Pretending to be a moral compass now? 

this is becoming TMZ britney spears lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

seems like a troll smear campaign just before her book release … we know the patterns here 

a leak won’t help this time 

The only person aiding in a smear campaign is our queen herself. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
Just now, Fita said:

Yep. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I'm gonna say I told you.

Also I knew she'd come back with a post saying how upset she got about this. Did the fans called the cops tho?

Ugh.

And does she blame the cops and not the people who called them to do the welfare check on her?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Fans didn't call the cops.

Someone that knows her personally that the LAPD vetted called in the welfare check. 

• Like 4
Just now, Fita said:

oh. i didn't know what LAPD meant tbh, so i had no clue when they came up with this term. thanks.

No prob it's just the Los Angeles Police Department.

People off the jump blamed the fans for calling the cops, but it was someone that knows her, could be a family member and friend or someone that's not in her life currently that personally knows her. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Sources. Not the lapd. Damage control. 

They said sources from the lapd. Still not giving them clicks but I copied what my Google preview said:

Law enforcement sources tell us the initial call for the welfare check was made by a member of the LAPD Smart Team (a group ...

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

Again another ConShip-type of propaganda thread just to switch the narrative , what the fudge is happening in exhale now ? Pretending to be a moral compass now? 

this is becoming TMZ britney spears lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

seems like a troll smear campaign just before her book release … we know the patterns here 

🥹👏👏 legit sounding more and more every day like “fans” on this forum want her back in a conservatorship, as if their neighbors aren’t in worse condition and people that shop amongst them in grocers stores, but for Britney let’s continue to make mountains out of molehills, it’s actually sickening. The lady isn’t well, that nobody is denying, but she is in a process of messy healing, why do we insist on adding to her grief, she’s gonna be messy navigating waters she hasn’t experienced alone yet. Until she’s fully healed, which I very much so believe she will be one day, but give her some damn support GOT dam

Edited by Poopstar
  • Love 6
  • Like 2

that picture.. and those previous paparazzi  videos.. no wonder why she stays in the house like that my god that was horrific :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I swear people think its ******* funny.. what happened to her being hounded by the paparazzi and then the ****ed up illegal conservatorship.. this poor woman every day she's still alive is a gift.. fame and money it just such a curse at times for these celebs esp at her level just awful.. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Like that would give anyone the worst PTSD imaginable.. then the idiots in the media and public just go on and on about mental illness etc.. disgusting.

Edited by blissfuloutsider
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

No, we're just tired.

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Once officers arrived, they spoke with Britney's security who assured them she was OK, but didn't want to speak ... so the deputies left.

The police confirmed that they visited Spears’ home but did not find any signs of trouble. They said that Spears was cooperative and seemed to be in good spirits.

LAVOCEDINEWYORK.COM

Fans of Britney Spears were shocked and worried when they saw a video of the pop star dancing with knives

I’m still not giving TMZ clicks but I looked for a different article that wasn’t TMZ or the Daily Mail to show instead.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

An lapd source also claimed to have spoken to Shelly miscavage,  the wife of a Scientology leader who hasn’t been seen in decades. It means nothing. 

Then why did you ask then? Why waste my time telling you anything if a source from the police department said they talked to her if you’re not going to accept it.

Next time I’ll just tell you to go look it up and you can keep your own wrong opinion.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block