Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

peter pan disney GIF

“Every footstep felt as if she were walking on the blades and points of sharp knives, just as the witch had foretold, but she gladly endured it. She moved as lightly as a bubble as she walked beside the Prince. He and all who saw her marveled at the grace of her gliding walk.” H.C.Anderson 🩵 

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

So the cops went to her home a second time and they wouldn’t leave this time without talking to her.

Funny she mentions she’s told “Don’t talk about it”. Who’s telling her that? At first I thought it might be because of the book, but I’m thinking about a certain Mr. Hudson. 

• Like 4
Just now, Maria962 said:

"People need to be responsible for their actions!" I laughed so HARD, like yes girl and that was the reason cops came to your house lol I bet she doesn't realize how funny that sounded coming from her. I assume the police went to her house a second time before she traveled again? Why did the police come a second time?

That stood out to me as well. Ending the post on THAT note… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, Maria962 said:

"People need to be responsible for their actions!" I laughed so HARD, like yes girl and that was the reason cops came to your house lol I bet she doesn't realize how funny that sounded coming from her. I assume the police went to her house a second time before she traveled again? Why did the police come a second time?

She's probably partying with Cade right now popping off. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I wish one day she would realize that what she posted on her ig was so bizarre that made people questioning her well-beings.  She did it to herself, don't just blame the public that keeps "bullied" her yet she basically provided materials for the people to target her. 

Yes, she's a free woman and can post whatever she wants but there's consequences she needs to face.

Especially when she goes online with the knifes claims their fake then the next video shows visible marks and her arm is bandaged up. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block