Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

16 minutes ago, Fita said:

Yep. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I'm gonna say I told you.

Also I knew she'd come back with a post saying how upset she got about this.

Were the fans the ones who called the cops tho?

Ugh.

And does she blame the cops and not the people who called them to do the welfare check on her?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I think the dragging of her mom was probably a hint that it was her mom that called. Otherwise why even bring her up. Plus they said it was someone who knew her that called.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Yep, what throws me off is that they said someone "close" to Britney made the call. But if this person is "close," why didn't they go to Britney's house and ask how she is doing? This leads me to believe that is someone banned from her house, maybe one of her family members or friends from Louisiana. If I were a close friend of Britney's, I would go directly to the source instead of causing more drama by calling the police. If they really knew Britney, they would understand that a well-check would make her even more upset, so it's likely not someone who is currently "close" to her or someone not really concern for her, just someone looking for more drama.

I’m betting it’s Lynne since Britney dragged her in her post that Lynne can’t answer questions about her to the paps, but can call the police to do a welfare check.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

So I read it again and I think that what she meant by "It's about power for cops" is that by people doing these calls they give power to cops to do whatever/the welfare checks and then make her uncomfortable in her own house.

Spoiler

In the first time I understood that she meant that the cops were misusing their powers as cops... 

Not obvious for someone who hasn't the english as first language :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

13 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I didn’t even try figuring that one out. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Me too. But I think she meant that while the cops were at her house (doing the welfare checks because of the calling someone made and the video with knives) people all over the internet were dancing with knives too.

1 hour ago, Poopstar said:

Lmao maybe you don’t get the fact that she’s Britney Spears and literally has a full staff of people around her at all times… and doesn’t need our phony concerns, are you doing welfare checks in your communities, families etc… trust me Britney does not need your help.

I have to ask…is your username inspired by the dog poop on the floor in the ******** pole video? 

• Haha 5

So many thoughts!

1) I don't think a welfare check was needed but hopefully fans learned their lesson and this welfare check wasn't initiated by fans like the last one was. I don't think Britney is in danger of hurting herself, although the video was kind of foolish to post knowing the feedback Britney gets online already.

2) Britney you are so loved and respected as an artist please see that love in the fact that people care about you and your posts make them worried. Don't take it as bullying. People (not even fans but also the general public and even the "haters" SO badly want to see you "happy and healthy" which on social media just means looking good and being positive. We all have issues but you can talk about them and express them in a way that will win over the public instead of getting more criticism. One day maybe nobody will care to call in a welfare check and you won't have any followers...please be grateful for your fans and try to get more fans. Why does it matter? Well you're trying to get us to buy your book so don't pretend fans and public image doesn't matter.

3) Britney is really in charge of her image at this point since the whole world is watching her Instagram posts. I get that she "doesn't care" but at the same time, she puts a decent amount of effort into her posts, but with terrible results. Sorry Britney but you need to try something else because it's backfiring on you babe.

4) I didn't even care for Shakira dancing with knives during the vmas, but Britney if you want to take inspiration from her, how about channeling that energy into the dance studio and post a video of a more polished routine that matches what Shakira accomplished? Or dance to her music from the beginning and say that you were inspired by her? 

5) I think Britney's insta should go dark for a couple weeks and then just have a few short videos of her speaking to promote the book. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

So many thoughts!

1) I don't think a welfare check was needed but hopefully fans learned their lesson and this welfare check wasn't initiated by fans like the last one was. I don't think Britney is in danger of hurting herself, although the video was kind of foolish to post knowing the feedback Britney gets online already.

2) Britney you are so loved and respected as an artist please see that love in the fact that people care about you and your posts make them worried. Don't take it as bullying. People (not even fans but also the general public and even the "haters" SO badly want to see you "happy and healthy" which on social media just means looking good and being positive. We all have issues but you can talk about them and express them in a way that will win over the public instead of getting more criticism. One day maybe nobody will care to call in a welfare check and you won't have any followers...please be grateful for your fans and try to get more fans. Why does it matter? Well you're trying to get us to buy your book so don't pretend fans and public image doesn't matter.

3) Britney is really in charge of her image at this point since the whole world is watching her Instagram posts. I get that she "doesn't care" but at the same time, she puts a decent amount of effort into her posts, but with terrible results. Sorry Britney but you need to try something else because it's backfiring on you babe.

4) I didn't even care for Shakira dancing with knives during the vmas, but Britney if you want to take inspiration from her, how about channeling that energy into the dance studio and post a video of a more polished routine that matches what Shakira accomplished? Or dance to her music from the beginning and say that you were inspired by her? 

5) I think Britney's insta should go dark for a couple weeks and then just have a few short videos of her speaking to promote the book. 

Great read and spot on. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block