Britney: Is it a joke in the news again with welfare checks, I’ve been bullied in my home for so long now…ITS ENOUGH!

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep. Sadly the need to troll/offend has taken over the need to get justice against her abusers, which is just shocking given how determined and eloquent she was on her testimony. Team Con could not have asked for better IG content. 

Is her lawyer not advising her properly or is she just not listening? I have no idea what state she’s in, but I really hope she’s able to turn things around and find peace.

I know. I can't wait for Britney to enter her *** phase. Imagine all the men she could allegedly be with right now. Le sigh.

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

posting photos of her on the floor in fake blood.

That was from last year for Halloween. People get dressed up and take photo ops for Halloween. Sad that you just now bring it up because someone recently brought it up and want to use that to justify your argument. 

Didn’t know dressing up and putting fake blood on yourself was a crime on Halloween. Better go and get everyone to the psych ward and into a conservatorship ASAP because Diamond Circus thinks it’s weird and a crime!

street help GIF by South Park

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

If she wants to look disheveled and "crazy," that is her prerogative. She will continue posting whatever she wants, without filter, whether you like it or not. You can whine all you want, but that is how Britney wants to live her life. I think people do not like to see how a real person deals with a traumatized past, and that is why they prefer to see her under a conservatorship to avoid this image that they don't like. It is not concern; it is just that people don't like to see what pain really looks like. That is why people like to watch celebrities and their perfect lives, to avoid reality and the ugliness of real life. That is why Britney is crucified at the end of the day because she no longer fits the glamour and beauty of a celebrity.

Close the thread! That's IT. 

• Love 3
Just now, Estrella said:

If she wants to look disheveled and "crazy," that is her prerogative. She will continue posting whatever she wants, without filter, whether you like it or not. You can whine all you want, but that is how Britney wants to live her life. I think people do not like to see how a real person deals with a traumatized past, and that is why they prefer to see her under a conservatorship to avoid this image that they don't like. It is not concern; it is just that people don't like to see what pain really looks like. That is why people like to watch celebrities and their perfect lives, to avoid reality and the ugliness of real life. That is why Britney is crucified at the end of the day because she no longer fits the glamour and beauty of a celebrity.

It’s beyond looking a certain way. She was posting videos throwing around knives with small dogs running around. The next day she was posting videos with cuts and bandages. That is something that warrants a welfare check. She has a history that raises concern. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep. Sadly the need to troll/offend has taken over the need to get justice against her abusers, which is just shocking given how determined and eloquent she was on her testimony. Team Con could not have asked for better IG content. 

Is her lawyer not advising her properly or is she just not listening? I have no idea what state she’s in, but I really hope she’s able to turn things around and find peace.

It's not even truly a need to troll or offend in my opinion, but a weird self-destructive force she can't help and it's just unfortunate :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Tbh I can kind of understand her anger if she knows it’s Lynne who called the cops on her. I can only imagine how frustrating it would be after she wasted 14 years of her life and Lynne didn’t lift a finger trying to help her or raise awareness. And now her daughter makes a video on instagram and suddenly she’s no longer quiet, she’s focused and quick enough to call the authorities. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

That being said, this post is still not a great idea. I hope she’s still in contact with Rosengart and willing to accept legal advice.  

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It's funny that she never admits she's wrong. It's always the others

but SHES RIGHT

The world is gonna be like that in the future, people calling each other for their content on their instagram account

Remember Britney is a trendsetter spirit, she's an aquarius moon, mars in the 12H, she calls the shots

:enigma_alien_blue:

8 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I know. I can't wait for Britney to enter her *** phase. Imagine all the men she could allegedly be with right now. Le sigh.

Her what phase?

5 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

It's not even truly a need to troll or offend in my opinion, but a weird self-destructive force she can't help and it's just unfortunate :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I think in this particular case maybe the need to (justifiably) attack Lynne got the best of her (assuming Lynne is the one who called the cops)… which is also self destructive but at least makes a bit more sense than straight up acting surprised.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block