Britney 'Crossroads' re-release tickets and showtimes available worldwide now + new trailer!

I was  happy at the beginning of this release but Britney is nowhere near to acknowledge her hard worked past. I mean everything kind of meh at this point. 
she lost so many opportunities to engage back with us. 
I’m not talking about her having some kind of obligations towards us. But I’m not even sure what the heck am i being a fan for. 
she’s releasing something, fans are promoting, buying , sharing like they have no tomorrow. But what’s with the artist herself? 
I feel kind of dumb sometimes for purchasing her releases.

I mean yeah the things you buy from an artist are things to be sold, to be purchased , things that are material. But why she’s not doing exactly as the job description . Artist are selling a state of mood, state of hard work put together. And then they promote it like how street merchants scream at the community bazaars for their real life. What am I gonna pay for? 40 something middle age woman whose not loving herself to live covered by lies?

sorry for the drama queen esque statement but I’m done paying her until she realize nothing in this world earned easily.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought my tickets! The sad part is I can't recall where I watched it for the first time. Part of me thinks I watched it in the cinemas, but I was also 17 then, and I don't think I asked my parents for the money. I'm kind of excited! I think it's the first time I'll see it in theatres. I was rather sheltered until I moved to Miami for University, and my first concert was the Circus Tour. I couldn't flourish as a stan and relish the glory days of my youth because I kept it secret (also didn't have the money as a child). So I guess this is something even if I'll never get to see another Dream Within Another Dream tour production in this lifetime (unless Britney wants to dispell this for me). 

so only the lamest theaters in my city are screening the movie :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: but I got my ticket at least

Watching the trailer again I feel like Crossroads suffers the fate of many movies that want to cramp a lot of things in the story, that could've worked better if it was done as a tv series instead.

Many of the things that happen in the story could've had their own episode and would've felt more dramatic, but also more organic in the way the story develops instead of all of it happening in an hour and a half.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block