Britney 'Crossroads' re-release tickets and showtimes available worldwide now + new trailer!

Tickets and showtimes for Crossroads re-release on Oct 23 & 25 are available now worldwide so make sure you check your city/country and get them!

CROSSROADSFANEVENT.COM

Get Tickets for Crossroads Global Fan Event on the official site. In cinemas October 23 & 25 2023.

Also here's the new trailer for this re-release :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Well, one of the producing companies is MTV, meaning Paramount. Most likely the movie will be available on Paramount+ :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I don't have Paramount+. Also I found this out recently but Paramount didn't distribute the film in the UK back when it first came out, some other company called Momentum Pictures did... 

36 minutes ago, Danilo said:

this movie isnt available anywhere on streaming or blu-ray

the director mentioned issues with copyrights. maybe for this event they have all things fixed and will be available soon after

Oh interesting, I didn't know that... was this a worldwide thing? Hopefully this means it'll be on Netflix as well as Paramount+ here.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block