Britney 'Crossroads' re-release tickets and showtimes available worldwide now + new trailer!

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so only the lamest theaters in my city are screening the movie :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: but I got my ticket at least

Watching the trailer again I feel like Crossroads suffers the fate of many movies that want to cramp a lot of things in the story, that could've worked better if it was done as a tv series instead.

Many of the things that happen in the story could've had their own episode and would've felt more dramatic, but also more organic in the way the story develops instead of all of it happening in an hour and a half.

U know what's crazy? I had a similar thought some months ago. Turning "Crossroads" into a TV series where every season represents the state they're currently driving through until reaching L.A. Then mixing comedy/drama with music could be really fun. And Britney credited as executive producer of the show

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so only the lamest theaters in my city are screening the movie :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: but I got my ticket at least

Watching the trailer again I feel like Crossroads suffers the fate of many movies that want to cramp a lot of things in the story, that could've worked better if it was done as a tv series instead.

Many of the things that happen in the story could've had their own episode and would've felt more dramatic, but also more organic in the way the story develops instead of all of it happening in an hour and a half.

Thats so interesting, I wrote a little 8 episode description of how it would go if it was a series. Obviously its not very detailed bc it would be spoiler free to accompany each episode.

Crossroads TV Series 

1x1

“The Wish Box”

Former best friends Lucy, Kit & Mimi come together on the night of their high school prom to revisit a pact. Lucy explores losing her virginity.

1x2

“Harsh Reality”

While Kit struggles with a critical mother & an older long distance boyfriend, Mimi faces the harsh reality of teen pregnancy. The girls persuade Mimi against traveling to Los Angeles alone.

1x3

“A Bold Decision”

Disobeying her fathers order, Lucy joins Kit, Mimi & mystery man Ben, cross country in hopes of being reunited with her long lost mother.

1x4

“Fears Of Ben”

The girls continue their road trip as fear of Ben being a dangerous criminal troubles the trio. Lucy faces slight regret in leaving her father & calls home.

1x5

“I Love Rock & Roll”

Tensions are high as their car breaks down mid trip, causing Kit & Mimi to be at each others throat. The girls sign up for a karaoke contest in hopes of making enough to fix the car.

1x6

“Open Your Heart To Me”

Finally back on the road, the former best friends continue their journey. Lucy begins finding herself enamored with Ben, as she opens up to him.

1x7

“All I Need Is Time”

The group finally makes it to Arizona where Lucy is finally able to reunite her mother. Ben & Lucy compose a song from Lucy’s poetry.

1x8

“At A Crossroads”

Lucy, Kit, Mimi & Ben arrive in Los Angeles. Kit visits her boyfriend, while Mimi suffers an accident. Lucy is reunited with her father & has to choose her destiny.

• Love 2
On 9/28/2023 at 3:01 PM, pablitonizer said:

Tickets and showtimes for Crossroads re-release on Oct 23 & 25 are available now worldwide so make sure you check your city/country and get them!

CROSSROADSFANEVENT.COM

Get Tickets for Crossroads Global Fan Event on the official site. In cinemas October 23 & 25 2023.

Also here's the new trailer for this re-release :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

:imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I wish the same for Glitter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block