What are your feelings on Mannequin?

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

It is hands down one of the creepiest songs in her discography, from melody to lyrics.

I was always somehow a fan of it as I tend to gravitate towards dark pop, but I know a lot of people find it too creepy to listen to.

What do you think of it? Love it or hate it? What about you makes you feel weirded out and what about it makes you like it?

• Love 6
  • Super Mods

Yeah this song is the definition of creepy from the lyrics to that disturbing voice that plays in the chorus.

I'm not exactly sure what the song is really about whether she is comparing herself to a mannequin but it is pretty peculiar.

I do however like the dance rehearsal she did to this song in For The Record back in 2008.

It showed she can still dance and perform like she used to.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah this song is the definition of creepy from the lyrics to that disturbing voice that plays in the chorus.

I'm not exactly sure what the song is really about whether she is comparing herself to a mannequin but it is pretty peculiar.

I do however like the dance rehearsal she did to this song in For The Record back in 2008.

It showed she can still dance and perform like she used to.

that rehearsal was GIVINGGGG. I really like it as well and I am so mad it wasn't used on the tour :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block