What are your feelings on Mannequin?

BUWYGF

5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m not ever gonna get over the fact that this choreography got wasted: 

I remember the first time I heard this song was when this video got “leaked”, and it was the first time that Britney looked and danced like Britney again after all she went through in 06-07. So it excited me and I’ll always love it. 

• Love 3

Love it. One of her most original songs and I like the lyrics too - the chorus is like a well written MYB. Most of the songs on Circus sound pretty light given what she’s been through, but this one (and Blur) bring something new to the table. 

I’d love more of this vibe going forward, preferably with less edited vocals (although it totally works on this one). 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

It is hands down one of the creepiest songs in her discography, from melody to lyrics.

I was always somehow a fan of it as I tend to gravitate towards dark pop, but I know a lot of people find it too creepy to listen to.

What do you think of it? Love it or hate it? What about you makes you feel weirded out and what about it makes you like it?

One of the only really great songs on that album. So original. Love it.

• Love 2

I hated it the first listen. It sounded chaotic and too experimental. I also thought it was missing something and sounded more like a demo for the longest time. Today I currently love it. The breakdown is so good. I also love the original choreography they randomly posted. Her best dancing post 2007. I didn’t care for the Circus tour choreo either. Finally my bestie and I are obsessed with this remix below. It’s euphoric and amplifies the song times a million! And the video edit matches very well. It’s such a vibe!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block